Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come American women can't go overseas and do the same thing these dudes are doing? I don't think they'll get much play from dudes overseas either.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
How come American women can't go overseas and do the same thing these dudes are doing? I don't think they'll get much play from dudes overseas either.

I guess you've never heard of white women going to Jamaica to have their back blown by Dexter St. Jock. Only because Jamaican men think they're going to get some money out of it. No one in their right mind would want to deal with an overweight, can't cook for shyt American woman.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Nobody likes American women. That's a universal fact. You always hear foreign women praise American men, but you never hear foreign men praise American women. Outside of sex.

American women's attitudes is cancer in the human form.

Soon, a lot of the bytchy American chicks are gonna be :( cause they refuse to step their game up and gonna be damn near forgotten.

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Nobody likes American women. That's a universal fact. You always hear foreign women praise American men, but you never hear foreign men praise American women.

American women's attitudes is cancer in the human form.

Soon, a lot of the bytchy American chicks are gonna be :( cause they refuse to step their game up and gonna be damn near forgotten.

Absolutely. And some of these idiots on here think American women are queens or something and our refusal to deal with them makes us losers and lames.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely. And some of these idiots on here think American women are queens or something and our refusal to deal with them makes us losers and lames.

These dudes should be happy because that means more American women for them. But it's probably more like misery loves company and they ain't as happy as they claim so they want everyone to be miserable.

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
These dudes should be happy because that means more American women for them. But it's probably more like misery loves company and they ain't as happy as they claim so they want everyone to be miserable.

Yeah alot of these guys love to falsify their happiness. Notice how some people always say they're 'happily married'? Why can't you just say you're married. They have to constantly tell themselves that they're happy because it hurts like a mother fukker that your wife is fat as fukk and refuses to clean the house. Your daughter is following the foot steps of Montana Fishburne, and your son listens to Lil' Wayne and loves wearing bright-colored skinny jeans because 'chicks love it'....but he's not getting chicks he's secretly being molested by his economics teacher during lunch hours.

Brazilian dudes aint gonna waste their time on your dusty ass

their women look 100 times better than u..whats the point?

Damn son. I'm starting to like you more and more. No homo.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Portuguese is so-so, I can hold convos, and luckily a lot of the middle class women speak english. Hit em with a few words then "Fala ingles"

The more wealthy the family is, the higher chance they speak English. The best way to keep them interested is ask them to help you with your Portuguese, they love that.

:win:

YBE

Banned
Daps
tumblr_ma1ykhUfVI1r2hump.gif

To all you dudes tryna shame nikkas for finding what works for them. That's a female trait.

Essence & Ebony magazine wasn't writing shyt when Stella was down Jamaica with Dexter, now was they?

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas is hilarious, b. On some delusional shyt all day long. Cats will go from blaming all their problems on Black women, then try to fukk with white bytches and see they don't want you either, to blaming all American women. Next, you nikkas will try to fukk some hoes from Europe, see they're also not giving you play, and put it on Western women.

When the South American hoes shyt on you, it'll be these South American mestizo hoes ain't shyt. When the African women rather starve than fukk with you, it'll be all women.

Eventually you nikkas will have to accept its something wrong with YOU. Because you cats is two steps away from having emotional affairs with each other for companionship :scusthov:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and I'm in Brazil right now :win: will be flying in and out of Sao Paulo for work the next few months but I'm in Rio chillin now for the holiday. From what I've seen, Brazilians prefer their own. Usually if a chick is itching to be with an American dude, she's looking for a come up. Oh and American dudes are just as sloppy as American chicks by their standards, so be sure to be on your shyt too if you're trying to get play over here