Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

YBE

Banned
Daps
The professional black chick, not the fat one, the first one. She was pretty but damn, she sounded so sterile. Like she makes plans to make plans.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas is hilarious, b. On some delusional shyt all day long. Cats will go from blaming all their problems on Black women, then try to fukk with white bytches and see they don't want you either, to blaming all American women. Next, you nikkas will try to fukk some hoes from Europe, see they're also not giving you play, and put it on Western women.

When the South American hoes shyt on you, it'll be these South American mestizo hoes ain't shyt. When the African women rather starve than fukk with you, it'll be all women.

Eventually you nikkas will have to accept its something wrong with YOU. Because you cats is two steps away from having emotional affairs with each other for companionship :scusthov:

Well some of their complaints are legitimate though. I mean....American women are generally fukked up. But it's not the women's fault. The blame should be placed on the American culture. Even some of the men here are just as fukked up (using the word 'bytch' in every sentence when referring to women including your mother and sister).

There are some legitimately good black men that get ignored by women all the time. It's really fukked up when you have beautiful dimes like Lauren London who openly admit that she prefers thugs to educated guys:

AverageBro.com: (Why) Do (Some) Black Women Love Thugs!?!?

What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters - Sister Please!: Lauren London - Ignorance*Personified

Why Do Black Women Love Thugs? | Hot 107.9 Philly

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or, they just ain't feeling YOU. :gladbron:

I never been anywhere in the world where I don't get play, stop it slime :childplease:

I'm not saying no nikkas can pull, but if you the type dude need a 4k post thread telling you how to talk to women (:usure:), 9 times out of 10 chicks still ain't gonna be dying to fukk with you once you go south of the equator. Unless you coming up off some change.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I never been anywhere in the world where I don't get play, stop it slime :childplease:

I'm not saying no nikkas can pull, but if you the type dude need a 5k post thread telling you how to talk to women (:usure:), 9 times out of 10 chicks still ain't gonna be dying to fukk with you once you go south of the equator. Unless you coming up off some change.

You're supposedly in Rio on a friday night @ 1am, and instead of being out and about, you're in here telling us in your own words "They prefer their own" :manny:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well some of their complaints are legitimate though. I mean....American women are generally fukked up. But it's not the women's fault. The blame should be placed on the American culture. Even some of the men here are just as fukked up (using the word 'bytch' in every sentence when referring to women including your mother and sister).

There are some legitimately good black men that get ignored by women all the time. It's really fukked up when you have beautiful dimes like Lauren London who openly admit that she prefers thugs to educated guys:

AverageBro.com: (Why) Do (Some) Black Women Love Thugs!?!?

What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters - Sister Please!: Lauren London - Ignorance*Personified

Why Do Black Women Love Thugs? | Hot 107.9 Philly

Why you nikkas stay begging for hoodrats to love you :heh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

I'm not saying no nikkas can pull, but if you the type dude need a 4k post thread telling you how to talk to women (:usure:), 9 times out of 10 chicks still ain't gonna be dying to fukk with you once you go south of the equator. Unless you coming up off some change.

Yup reminds me of that episode of boondocks when the grandpa goes to south America thinking hes going to do it big and get mad chicks and he ends up just chilling in his hotel room the whole time cuz he couldn't get any play.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're supposedly in Rio on a friday night @ 1am, and instead of being out and about, you're in here telling us in your own words "They prefer their own" :manny:

Friday night @ 1 AM. He should partying and blowing some Nicki Minaj-lookalike's back out. Not posting on some internet forum. But whatever.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Except I just spent 2 hours skyping with my wife and daughter back home who love me dearly. Meanwhile you nikkas on here crying into your keyboards and typing essays of pipe dreams about Brazilian bytches wanting your flabby and sick asses when you can't even pull American hoodrats. Once again, :childplease:

You nikkas desperation amuses me though.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Most American black women cannot hold a candle to Brazilian chicks

WallofAss00.jpg

WallofAss004.png

:wtf: :dwillhuh:

If that's what you into.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Except I just spent 2 hours skyping with my wife and daughter back home who love me dearly. While yall nikkas on here typing essays of pipe dreams about Brazilian bytches wanting your flabby and sick asses when you can't even pull American hoodrats. Once again, :childplease:

You nikkas desperation amuses me though.

:upsetfavre:

Negro, I lived in Salvador for almost half a year, broke as a fukking joke and was getting love. And like you, I got kids so my days as far as Brazil are done, so I'm just relying info of MY stay in Brazil and what I experienced.

There's always a crab ass nikka coming out of nowhere with corny ass jokes. Instead of trying to shyt on these nikkas, enlighten them.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup reminds me of that episode of boondocks when the grandpa goes to south America thinking hes going to do it big and get mad chicks and he ends up just chilling in his hotel room the whole time cuz he couldn't get any play.

nikkas hate it when you tell them the truth :manny:

Wasn't another place supposed to be this haven where you nikkas could run away from yourselves and get away from being losers? What was the name of it again? Atlanta? You cats gave up on that dream already huh. Now we on to Brazil :laff:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's hilarious.

They seriously can't find women here to do those things for them

On the real, I really wonder if a lot of these nikkas are trolling, or are they just recycling the same rehashed bullshyt they heard another nikka say. A lot of these cats are just confused. Even in the documentary, you got the nikka saying all these women are superficial and all they care about is money, then on the flip saying these women don't want real men, they want broke thugs.

I'm starting to wonder if these cats got bipolar disorder or something.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Oh and I'm in Brazil right now :win: will be flying in and out of Sao Paulo for work the next few months but I'm in Rio chillin now for the holiday. From what I've seen, Brazilians prefer their own. Usually if a chick is itching to be with an American dude, she's looking for a come up. Oh and American dudes are just as sloppy as American chicks by their standards, so be sure to be on your shyt too if you're trying to get play over here

I'm saying, these nikkas on here is really talkin bout "American women are overweight, they can't get no play" knowing full well their ass is :flabbynsick: their damn selves.

But this the internet. You can talk wild shyt about how many hoes you getting and how you're 4% body fat all year round since no one is able to call you on your bullshyt.