Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A man should not even be trying to date a woman until he has his shyt together. You should be earning at least 70k a year before you start dating women. Call me old school. Call me a class bigot.

I'm going to call you a dumbass.

So you shouldn't date in high school? college?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm going to call you a dumbass.

So you shouldn't date in high school? college?

Call me what ever you like. Dating when you're in college is different than dating when you are out of school. In High School you are dependent on your parents. in college you are only pseudo-independent.

The dynamics in dating changes once school ends and you join the workforce. Apples to apples please.
Plus dating to date is a lot different than dating to find a wife.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
A man should not even be trying to date a woman until he has his shyt together. You should be earning at least 70k a year before you start dating women. Call me old school. Call me a class bigot.

:stop:

70K is a lot of money to be making. Most American households don't make that much. That's not being old school or a class bigot. That's being retarded. You'd have the majority of men jerking off.

Having your stuff together doesn't just come with income. It comes with security in ones self. Not many people in this thread even discussed marriage or relationships. It was just about going to Brazil for a numbers count. There has to be more. I was going to Costa Rica for poker and surfing. Not to pick up women. Were they there? sure. But they were just an added bonus to the adventure.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I wouldnt put a $$ amount on it...but he should mos def have a vision, that she believes in.
If a man isnt working towards something, women get turned off.

Its not so much in your 20's, but when you get in your 30's women start wondering whats your plan.
And its perfectly natural...any dude that doesnt understand it should just go ahead and pick on 3rd world women.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

Call me what ever you like. Dating when you're in college is different than dating when you are out of school. In High School you are dependent on your parents. in college you are only pseudo-independent.

The dynamics in dating changes once school ends and you join the workforce. Apples to apples please.
Plus dating to date is a lot different than dating to find a wife.

Dating to date is definitely a lot different than finding a wife. I agree, but the best time to date is in fact when you are in college and you should be dating to find a wife.

When is there ever going to be another time in your life where you are surrounded by 5,000 to 29.000 women(in my case). Majority of them in shape and willing to try new things?

Where?

It's not going to happen when you are working 12 hour days trying to move up in whatever career you are in.

This is before the abortion, multiple pregnancy scares, kids, ex-boyfriend problems, trust issues and fat genes all start to kick in. And most broads by 30 is going to have one of those issues.

College is a gold mine. Anybody preaching otherwise lost.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It don't got nothing to do with having an education and supporting yourself. It's more of the attitude that comes with it. "I make my own so I don't got to do this or that. I'm running this here since I make more money than you, men are intimidated because of my intelligence and can't handle a strong, independent like me, etc."

That sounds like an arrogant bytch rather than an independent woman. IMO they can't be lumped into the same category. I will be the first to call myself independent but I don't act as if I'm better than or unattainable because of my educational level and or tax bracket. I still value traditional male/ female roles I just know that if I want to eat I need to get off my ass and make things happen. Nothing in this world is free.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That sounds like an arrogant bytch rather than an independent woman. IMO they can't be lumped into the same category. I will be the first to call myself independent but I don't act as if I'm better than because of my educational level or tax bracket. I still value traditional male/ female roles I just know that if I want to eat I need to get off my ass and make things happen, lol. Nothing in this world is free.

True! :wow:

But in Brazil it's cheaper :lolbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Well if you have an average income don't expect to get an above average woman. :ufdup:

This mentality is why dudes always want to sex and never commit. LOL, since when it's old fashion for Blacks to make 70k to date a woman. You might as well become a hermit. You are retarded. Extremely retarded. 70k bruh. That's not easy to come by especially in your 20's plus debt. :childplease:

I really think the internet got n*ggas talking crazy as s**t. The Black asset is at 7k par family. The Hispanic is 13k and white is 117k. I work in the corporate world, all I see is like one or two n*ggas. :stopitslime: it takes time to built your fortune unless your business blows up and you can lose it all as well in America. :pachaha: The internet n*ggas. :pachaha:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He would probably have a much easier time pulling women of the same if not higher caliber over there. That's the point. If I can get the SAME exact thing for a tenth of the effort elsewhere, then why would I not do it? Companies are doing it with their labor. Instead of paying Americans $30 an hour with all of these benefit packages, they can go to India and pay them $13 with no benefits.

If I see a shirt in dillards for $85 bucks and the same exact shirt for $25 dollars at the outlet mall, why would I go buy it at Dillards? Negroes that are smart go to where they can win the most with their given effort level. That's called getting the best possible return on your assets.

I fail to see what's so special about American women that men are lame if they can't pull them.

No piece of p*ssy is enough to drive me away from home. That's the difference between me and those lames in that documentary.

Those clown ass niqqas are on some "a-a-a-a-American women drove me here!!!" Bullshyt. fukk that lame pity party of niqqas.