Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Women need to get on brazil too. The men are fine as fukk, rio is gorgeous, and all the shades of beautiful black and brown folks :lawd:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
ok maybe 70k was too high or idealistic. How about I say this. No man who is single after college ends should be trying to date women until he has a home that he owns, a car and has enough money to take care of 3 people.

Sound better? I don't get the whole having babies/wives you can't afford thing.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Are there other documentaries similar to this that discusses American ex-pats who reboot their lives in exotic locales? I have very little faith in the U.S. economy so I believe it's smart to migrate to another country now before things get worse. This country is like the titanic.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dating to date is definitely a lot different than finding a wife. I agree, but the best time to date is in fact when you are in college and you should be dating to find a wife.

When is there ever going to be another time in your life where you are surrounded by 5,000 to 29.000 women(in my case). Majority of them in shape and willing to try new things?

Where?

It's not going to happen when you are working 12 hour days trying to move up in whatever career you are in.

This is before the abortion, multiple pregnancy scares, kids, ex-boyfriend problems, trust issues and fat genes all start to kick in. And most broads by 30 is going to have one of those issues.

College is a gold mine. Anybody preaching otherwise lost.

Agree with this. The girl I've been with for years now I met in college, and will probably marry. We have the most in common, similar life/career goals/interests etc...

But most people choose to use college as their time to sew their wild oats. Nothing wrong with that. You just miss out on a prime pickings time for quality, educated females with a wide range of interests.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Where u see the villas for $50k? Every property I seen in rio is too expensive. I need a vacation crib out there

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
brazil aint no some poor country breh:wtf:

do you fukk ever travel and see the world

you can flash money in any poor spots in the usa and get females

Mad Arabs be doin' this b*llsh*t in the hood right here in the states. Go to Newark, B-More, Camden, etc, or anywhere on the rust belt, be out there pimpin' these hoes with $100. These haters don't know what they're talking about.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i dont know i've heard that brazil is pretty overrated especially now a days. I'm sure back in the 90s and early 2000s that shyt was popping, but now everybody knows about brazil, and when the world cup comes through, that shyt is basically gonna be just like america.
I think DR is where its at, plus u dont have to spend 2 gs just to get there :win:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Are there other documentaries similar to this that discusses American ex-pats who reboot their lives in exotic locales? I have very little faith in the U.S. economy so I believe it's smart to migrate to another country now before things get worse. This country is like the titanic.

Not really a lot of documentaries out there, but youtube is loaded with expats talking about where they live now.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q661aJLBc_4&"]Black Man in Asia - A Day in the Life - YouTube[/ame]
blackmaninasia's channel - YouTube

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
i dont know i've heard that brazil is pretty overrated especially now a days. I'm sure back in the 90s and early 2000s that shyt was popping, but now everybody knows about brazil, and when the world cup comes through, that shyt is basically gonna be just like america.
I think DR is where its at, plus u dont have to spend 2 gs just to get there :win:

You're absolutely right. Brazil is overcrowded with dumbass Americans looking for p*ssy. Many of these guys would bring over American traditions down there like 'making it rain' in the club and other bullshyt that turns off Brazilian women.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

If you really want to go off the beaten path, Belize is where it's at, not DR.

They speak english there.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you really want to go off the beaten path, Belize is where it's at, not DR.

They speak english there.
T
I'm temped to stay on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica.

Wasn't as many short square cheeks women on that side when I was on that side.

:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
All i know is them nikkas got a peace about
them that only God can give a black man....

a0yqua.jpg