Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
+ reps need to fly around. For every good poster in here

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
shyt is hilarious.

How hard is it for me to go to a foreign country as an american where the GDP is low and beautiful women make up a sizable portion of a poor community and find them to be easy?

:heh:

These dudes are a bunch of lames.

It's not just brazil but every other country damn near. They need to travel more

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Christ, that's still fukking cheap, however, I do like the mixed women more :datazz:

Is it easy to commute between the nice areas of Brazil and the areas with the fine ass mixed hoes?

You could always live outside of Rio and commute into the city, I wasn't working when I was out there, so I can't really tell you but cars are expensive and there wasn't a lot of traffic in Rio. Sao Paulo supposedly has awful traffic, but it's basically NYC of South America -

Sao-Paulo-1.jpg

But their public transportation is top notch from what I've read. That is also where your Brazilian/Japanese mix resides :laugh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They'll probably be too old to do much of anything by then. The thing with that documentary is that it was very lackluster in actually talking about their experiences in brazil, so I can't really say how they are interacting with women over there. There's nothing saying that they can't pull women in the states. What about the possibility of them dealing with women over here, visiting there and finding the women much more to their liking and deciding to stay over there? To write them off as no game lames who need to prey on poor brazillians is misleading.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
how do u guys deal with the language barrier?

My Portuguese is so-so, I can hold convos, and luckily a lot of the middle class women speak english. Hit em with a few words then "Fala ingles"

The more wealthy the family is, the higher chance they speak English. The best way to keep them interested is ask them to help you with your Portuguese, they love that.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
how is the IT industry in brazil?...are there a lot of jobs?....and does speaking only english make it easier or harder for somebody to find a job over there?

getting a work visa is hard. the government keeps talking about making it easier for foreigners to find white collar work there, but they're dragging their feet. the economic boom they had has about flattened out, too. when i was there, it was 1.33 reais my one american dollar :ehh: today its 2 reais to 1 dollar

can't imagine any non-american govt/american operated company would hire someone who only speaks english. our language is a high class status symbol there.

how do u guys deal with the language barrier?
make friends with english speakers and/or learn the language. you will be lost, especially at first. but you'd be surprised how one adapts. i was 15 runnin around italy without a word of italian under my belt. you get by. if you're there long enough, you learn it. take classes right away to supplement.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:wow: i actually counted...

in those 5 countries combined, as of today, there was 636 murders in 2012.

in Chicago & Philadelphia, as of today, there was 773 murders in 2012.

our country is fukked up :wow:
Them numbers are true but lets be honest for the most part if you not involved in that bullshyt you don't have nothing to worry about in either city. Hell most any place if you think about it. Living in Philly contrary to what Meek Mills says it don't feel like the new Iraq even in parts like North, West, etc.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is a bunch of generalizing and non sense.

What do you mean black women are confused with being independent?

We are the only culture where its seems like the man is cursed if he take cares of a child he help create.

For real though, That Independent women shyt is straw man argument that men come up with to be mad a women about.

I agree. I think it's a fine line between a woman who is a gold digger and a woman who wants to be financially secure. The former only cares about having shyt for herself. The latter cares about having a family that is taken care of.

Exactly. It's like damned if we do damned if we don't. Men say they don't want a golddigger yet when we educate ourselves and are able to support ourselves financially we've gone too far. Really?

Also no woman in her right mind would sit around waiting on Prince Charming to swoop in verses building her own platform to stand on. It's not the 1950's. Unless you're a man who is well equipped to be the bread winner and support your household I'mma need you to stfu.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It don't got nothing to do with having an education and supporting yourself. It's more of the attitude that comes with it. "I make my own so I don't got to do this or that. I'm running this here since I make more money than you, men are intimidated because of my intelligence and can't handle a strong, independent like me, etc."

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
This is a bunch of generalizing and non sense.

What do you mean black women are confused with being independent?

We are the only culture where its seems like the man is cursed if he take cares of a child he help create.

For real though, That Independent women shyt is straw man argument that men come up with to be mad a women about.

He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

These guys are just anti-AA women. They would settle hard for a Brazilian, etc quick.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I just started watching this on my Apple Tv.

But im sure I know what this is about...there have been movies on this subject before..but they are normally about white dudes.
This issue isnt just w/ black folks...plenty of white cats say this about white women.
Thats why they go to Asia etc...
There is a movie about dudes going to Mexico to find them a woman.

Truth be told...you get what you are worth. There are plenty of women that will be down for you...you just have to have your shyt together and they will follow.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
A man should not even be trying to date a woman until he has his shyt together. You should be earning at least 70k a year before you start dating women. Call me old school. Call me a class bigot.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A man should not even be trying to date a woman until he has his shyt together. You should be earning at least 70k a year before you start dating women. Call me old school. Call me a class bigot.

:snoop: The average US income is 27k breh