Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

YBE

Banned
Daps

I agree. I think it's a fine line between a woman who is a gold digger and a woman who wants to be financially secure. The former only cares about having shyt for herself. The latter cares about having a family that is taken care of.

ehh. they're both gold diggers. lets keep it gucci, "financial secure" means well off. its doesn't mean driving a bus or owning a car repair shop or being a teacher, all good wholesome jobs. its means you got a nice, white collar job, a nice crib & a good chunk of change in the bank. call it what it is. How much Money you got? one is a downtown smeeze, the other an uptown girl. downtown broads keep it gucci off rip. you know what she about. That's them Basketball Wives type broads. Uptown broads are the classy, educated chicks that will have you thinking you found Claire Huxtable. Shorty will marry you, have your kids, play house for 20 years, then one day, take the house, the kids, the 401k, the beach house and part of your social security. That's them Juanita Jordan type broads. Executed the long con flawlessly :shaq:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
crab in the barrel. nikkas hate to see other nikkas happy. They miserable here so everybody else has to be :obama:

:aicmon:

lemme guess, you can't pull the type of women that you want down here so you can relate to their frustrations.

nobody is mad, i would like to go to brazil myself.......im just saying if it gets to the point where you're so frustrated that you literally have to go to another continent to find a woman you like (and she likes you back), then you need to look in the mirror and figure out what you need to improve on

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
"you lame if you cant pull american female" NYC REBEL

this is the same dude who migrated to america from nigeria and wifed american chick

hmmmmm

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2003, Goldman Sachs listed Brazil along with Russia, China, and India as being apart of the emerging "BRIC" or the "Big Four"... These are the the four countries that will eventually have the largest economies in the future.... My dad's friend is a banker in Brazil, and he told me "Learn Portuguese"..

Brazil isn't all Favelas and poor people... It is developing into a very strong economy...

It's a growing economy but the wealth disparity there is tragic. It's just like India, where you have a lot of extremely wealthy people, a growing middle class of skilled workers, but the vast majority of citizens are without opportunity or working poor.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I've seen this in the flesh. Dude is early 60's always complaining cause he fckued up. His wife is 31 and he got her pregnant, had to move her and her mother over here. He's miserable. She hardly speaks English and her mother don't speak nada. He can't speak Portuguese either. He has no social life because of her and the cultural barriers. Just a big fckin fail and when he dies that wife and kid will be :youngsabo:

Don't blame the game. This nikka lost for bringing his wife's mother over here and knocking up some broad. I will be clear with these c*nts that I will not be supporting their family nor will I sire any children.

Anyway, the rest of his situation seems like a win to me :yeshrug: bytch can't bytch and moan to him since they don't speak the same language and he's got access to bomb ass Brazilian p*ssy on command.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
lemme guess, you can't pull the type of women that you want down here so you can relate to their frustrations.

nobody is mad, i would like to go to brazil myself.......im just saying if it gets to the point where you're so frustrated that you literally have to go to another continent to find a woman you like (and she likes you back), then you need to look in the mirror and figure out what you need to improve on

:leon: Yep! You figured me out in a second.

Got my flight booked already to Brazil! Me and them ol nikkas gone be eating good while you maintain ya swagg for them American Godesses :skip:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've seen this in the flesh. Dude is early 60's always complaining cause he fckued up. His wife is 31 and he got her pregnant, had to move her and her mother over here. He's miserable. She hardly speaks English and her mother don't speak nada. He can't speak Portuguese either. He has no social life because of her and the cultural barriers. Just a big fckin fail and when he dies that wife and kid will be :youngsabo:

Yeah, if your goal is to meet foreign women and marry one, you better be living in that country and plan on staying there. Our culture is that demon sitting on someones shoulder saying "You deserve more".

The first time I went to Brazil it was with friends, we were just living it up and having fun, no prostitutes (No M617) it was pretty easy to get chicks though. The second time I went back by myself and it was cause I legitimately fell in love with the vibe and atmosphere, specifically in Salvador. That shyt was just the perfect pace, most laidback and friendly people I ever met in my life, the food was good and chilling near the beach and listening to musicians play Samba is beyond dope.

Forget the women, if you're tired of the American way of life, instead of copping that new whip save the money and try Colombia or Brazil.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
man some cats be acting like american men owe these american women our time and affection on some, 'if you can't pull an american woman then YOU are the problem.' These negroes looked like they were in their 40s, 50s, and beyond and they really ain't going to be pulling much here.

If them older cats are pulling chicks like the one at the end of the video, I need to be swanging my butt over there... i might be hitting that Heisman, looking like barry sanders on the field out there. As long as they ain't doing anything questionable like some human trafficking, messing with them underaged women style maneuvers, I don't see an iota wrong. In fact, I say they are smart. If they can go from no to low quaiity attention here to top notches over there, man that's a move a man got to make.

And get mad at the fact that you don't need swag to pull women that look better than 90% of the American bytches here:shaq: . I can get cocky and rather rude to arrogant chicks, cause they think with a stink ass attitude means that they wifey material:shaq2:

Why worker harder for less? When you can do the opposite?

A lot of these judgmental KKK wannabe niccas on here as well as some of the bitter ass America bred chicks do anything to prevent you from doing better. Even as far as ruining your social life:skip:

Is this a place to raise a family at?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
so you think he would have had a harder time pulling a nigerian from back home?

:what:

He would probably have a much easier time pulling women of the same if not higher caliber over there. That's the point. If I can get the SAME exact thing for a tenth of the effort elsewhere, then why would I not do it? Companies are doing it with their labor. Instead of paying Americans $30 an hour with all of these benefit packages, they can go to India and pay them $13 with no benefits.

If I see a shirt in dillards for $85 bucks and the same exact shirt for $25 dollars at the outlet mall, why would I go buy it at Dillards? Negroes that are smart go to where they can win the most with their given effort level. That's called getting the best possible return on your assets.

I fail to see what's so special about American women that men are lame if they can't pull them.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
"you lame if you cant pull american female" NYC REBEL

this is the same dude who migrated to america from nigeria and wifed american chick

hmmmmm

im pretty sure he was born and raised here..

u migrated from Somalia to Canada and can pull neither Somali or Canadian women..only your POF troll profile can

:heh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh. they're both gold diggers. lets keep it gucci, "financial secure" means well off. its doesn't mean driving a bus or owning a car repair shop or being a teacher, all good wholesome jobs. its means you got a nice, white collar job, a nice crib & a good chunk of change in the bank. call it what it is. How much Money you got? one is a downtown smeeze, the other an uptown girl. downtown broads keep it gucci off rip. you know what she about. That's them Basketball Wives type broads. Uptown broads are the classy, educated chicks that will have you thinking you found Claire Huxtable. Shorty will marry you, have your kids, play house for 20 years, then one day, take the house, the kids, the 401k, the beach house and part of your social security. That's them Juanita Jordan type broads. Executed the long con flawlessly :shaq:

What's interesting to me about this is, people have always married for money...that's nothing new. Since we started love marriages, people look down on women who marry for $$ and on men who marry much younger women who look good.

At the same time, you have different cultural values that affect decisions. I have a friend who is half Chinese/Black, and he told me about how his momma wanted him to marry an Asian girl, because they would marry him for his money and from her reasoning would stay loyal and dedicated as long as he had his money, and he would therefore be driven to work hard and accumulate as much as possible. :merchant:

It opened up my eyes as to why a lot of Asian people have that view on marriage and money.

It's not for me at all...I don't like that stress of performance and insecurity (the high pressure to work gives men in Japan one of the highest suicide rates of first world countries).

money makes the world go round tho :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
And get mad at the fact that you don't need swag to pull women that look better than 90% of the American bytches here:shaq: . I can get cocky and rather rude to arrogant chicks, cause they think with a stink ass attitude means that they wifey material:shaq2:

Why worker harder for less? When you can do the opposite?

A lot of these judgmental KKK wannabe niccas on here as well as some of the bitter ass America bred chicks do anything to prevent you from doing better. Even as far as ruining your social life:skip:

Is this a place to raise a family at?

:dead: