Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I love Brazilian women but the part about men complaining about not having the money to attract women or women being materialistic is bullshyt. I will never blame a woman who wants a man who is financially stable. If anything I will give her props for not settling.

There's a difference between financial stability and the thirst for more. It's why dudes with houses need to get that pool when their next door neighbor gets one, it's why nobody is content, you're not successful unless you have more than everyone else. It's why most people are in debt, living beyond their means to live up to an idea :yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
School isn't for everybody Mist :yeshrug: and not everyone has the money to pay for school

Well all you have to do is apply yourself. I went to a school that cost 90k a year. I had scholarships and loans. It was paid for. That was a private school. You mean to tell me they can't first go to community college, then transfer to a 4 year STATE school? It's possible but people keep making excuses. If you can't go to school then at least start your own business. Easier said than done I know, but it's possible.

If you mean some people just aren't smart enough then fine. I'll agree, but remember, this IS a capitalistic society. Capitalism is built off of inequality which is fueled by competition.

YBE

Banned
Daps
:wtf: is wrong with that? :childplease: I aint wifing no self-righteous, pompous American broad and I damn sure ain't giving up my finance gig to live in some fukking South American village.

Im just saying man. Historical data says its not a good idea :mjpls:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i mean, there you have it

dude is flabby and sick, but he doesn't want women a woman who is flabby and sick like him......he wants good looking women. when those good looking women don't cooperate he wants to travel around the world so he can find a woman who will settle for him because shes poor as hell and doesn't have shyt

brazils economy is gonna keep improving to the point where these flabby and sick dudes aren't gonna be able to pull attractive women over there just by buying them a meal. where will they go next to take advantage of the less fortunate?

if you've gotta leave your country to find a woman that you're attracted to and carries herself how you want her to, you need to look in the mirror and reflect.

he never said he wanted dimes only breh..

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
There's a difference between financial stability and the thirst for more. It's why dudes with houses need to get that pool when their next door neighbor gets one, it's why nobody is content, you're not successful unless you have more than everyone else. It's why most people are in debt, living beyond their means to live up to an idea :yeshrug:

I agree. I think it's a fine line between a woman who is a gold digger and a woman who wants to be financially secure. The former only cares about having shyt for herself. The latter cares about having a family that is taken care of.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:leostare:

untitled10hffl.jpg

You can stay in a Hostel for $15 a day, or rent an apartment for the month for about $300-$600 :leostare:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If them negroes ain't winning here, why do they got to stay here? That doesn't make sense. How does it reflect on them to make a move that is best beneficial for them?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That's not a crime breh! Let that nikka eat! He happy why you mad!

Edit: plus these flabby n sick women don't want him either so why they mad cause that nikka found something better somewhere else. Everybody wins

yup..they happy let em eat..
i
f they stay in north america

and smash average broads=we would call em lame
if they stay in north america and are smashing dime chicks=we would call em simps and i bet nikka would accuse them of buying the puss

if they go to brazil and get dimes=their lames and cant get american females

cotdamn which one is it

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Not having any young, suave, attractive, suited and booted aka desirable black men in this documentary kind of hurts it. Dudes have a point as far as he flabby and sick thing goes. If I see Reggie Bush, Boris Kudjoe and Morris Chestnut in the next one it will be more valid.

Sorry but I call it down the middle. Just like some of the women being overlooked might just be undesirable the same can be said about the men.

EDIT: Ok I see a younger guy now.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
if your single and you have opportunity to work in Brazil
yall telling me you wont take the offer:childplease: