Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
If them negroes ain't winning here, why do they got to stay here? That doesn't make sense. How does it reflect on them to make a move that is best beneficial for them?

yup..they happy let em eat..
i
f they stay in north america

and smash average broads=we would call em lame
if they stay in north america and are smashing dime chicks=we would call em simps and i bet nikka would accuse them of buying the puss

if they go to brazil and get dimes=their lames and cant get american females

cotdamn which one is it

crab in the barrel. nikkas hate to see other nikkas happy. They miserable here so everybody else has to be :obama:

:aicmon:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:leostare:

untitled10hffl.jpg

You can stay in a Hostel for $15 a day, or rent an apartment for the month for about $300-$600 :leostare:

I might have to fukk around and go to Brazil in a few years. :whew:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to brazil just for the women and cheap hotels.... you know you gone catch that monster :ufdup:

If im 45 and cant get anywomen id be down there in full body condom :shaq: them girls :whew: :ahh:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Going to brazil just for the women and cheap hotels.... you know you gone catch that monster :ufdup:

If im 45 and cant get anywomen id be down there in full body condom :shaq: them girls :whew: :ahh:

im at the point in my life where i wont even wear a condom on a hooker anymore. I went to Thailand last year and banged a couple hookers with a condom and regret it. im going back in 2013 and i WILL be banging at least a few without a condom. its really hard to catch HIV and any other std can be cured. plus i think it would be kind of cool to be able to say i caught something(if i did) and be part of the secret society with std

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If them negroes ain't winning here, why do they got to stay here? That doesn't make sense. How does it reflect on them to make a move that is best beneficial for them?

Some people here are some crabs-in-a-barrel here and see people suffer for their own enjoyment. Why settle for mediocrity when you can prosper in any way?
:wow:@ the shaming tactics from these crabs here for dudes having more success with anything when they are traveling.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is similar to middle-class white men moving to Thailand and other countries

The title of the film alone gives it away ..Frustrated

:heh:
Those videos are hilarious. You see them with the women and they're slobbing all over them, while the ladies are like :huhldup: the entire time.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:wtf: is wrong with that? :childplease: I aint wifing no self-righteous, pompous American broad and I damn sure ain't giving up my finance gig to live in some fukking South American village.

I've seen this in the flesh. Dude is early 60's always complaining cause he fckued up. His wife is 31 and he got her pregnant, had to move her and her mother over here. He's miserable. She hardly speaks English and her mother don't speak nada. He can't speak Portuguese either. He has no social life because of her and the cultural barriers. Just a big fckin fail and when he dies that wife and kid will be :youngsabo:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
There's a difference between financial stability and the thirst for more. It's why dudes with houses need to get that pool when their next door neighbor gets one, it's why nobody is content, you're not successful unless you have more than everyone else. It's why most people are in debt, living beyond their means to live up to an idea :yeshrug:

:wow: this nikka has the defense perplexed, switching up his game from the outside shot of flashy, witty comebacks and metaphors, to the fundamentals of logic and supreme debate skills

Such a skill set is ungaurdable :wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Some people here are some crabs-in-a-barrel here and see people suffer for their own enjoyment. Why settle for mediocrity when you can prosper in any way?
:wow:@ the shaming tactics from these crabs here for dudes having more success with anything when they are traveling.

man some cats be acting like american men owe these american women our time and affection on some, 'if you can't pull an american woman then YOU are the problem.' These negroes looked like they were in their 40s, 50s, and beyond and they really ain't going to be pulling much here.

If them older cats are pulling chicks like the one at the end of the video, I need to be swanging my butt over there... i might be hitting that Heisman, looking like barry sanders on the field out there. As long as they ain't doing anything questionable like some human trafficking, messing with them underaged women style maneuvers, I don't see an iota wrong. In fact, I say they are smart. If they can go from no to low quaiity attention here to top notches over there, man that's a move a man got to make.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Man if them old cats are pulling the type of women that are at the end of the documentary, then I know I'm definitely making a mistake keeping myself contained here.
:ohhh: That's the thing that has me like :leon: breh

Most of these dudes are old :flabbynsick: status and not even attractive dudes like that and yet they still eating:skip:

Imagine how a young, attractive and financially stable black man is living down there :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Sounds like something a woman would do don't it? :mindblown:

scust at nikkas using female tactics :snoop: