Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
what is your point? I never said I don't want to visit Brazil. I just don't bash black american women in order to prop up Brazilian women.

You damn right I want to go the the WC.:what:. I wanna support Team USA and get some Brazilian p*ssy too(even though I don't consider them the finest women).
:shaq2:

nikka is tied down with 2kids

if given the chance he would move there than live in bk

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
man them brothers are getting great cooperation

at that flabby dude said he can just walk up to any female in brazil and she wont have that look of :childplease:

i mean, there you have it

dude is flabby and sick, but he doesn't want women a woman who is flabby and sick like him......he wants good looking women. when those good looking women don't cooperate he wants to travel around the world so he can find a woman who will settle for him because shes poor as hell and doesn't have shyt

brazils economy is gonna keep improving to the point where these flabby and sick dudes aren't gonna be able to pull attractive women over there just by buying them a meal. where will they go next to take advantage of the less fortunate?

if you've gotta leave your country to find a woman that you're attracted to and carries herself how you want her to, you need to look in the mirror and reflect.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
If you're committed to finding some women down there, you'd be a damn fool to get married and bring her back to the states. You'd be better off finding a city/village you like & moving down there.

Funny thing about these kinds of threads. Places like Colombia, Brazil, Dominican Republic can be really :obama: to AA men but, the more cats come online and brag about it, the more simps will flock to those areas & fukk it up :upsetfavre:

:wtf: is wrong with that? :childplease: I aint wifing no self-righteous, pompous American broad and I damn sure ain't giving up my finance gig to live in some fukking South American village.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i mean, there you have it

dude is flabby and sick, but he doesn't want women a woman who is flabby and sick like him......he wants good looking women. when those good looking women don't cooperate he wants to travel around the world so he can find a woman who will settle for him because shes poor as hell and doesn't have shyt

brazils economy is gonna keep improving to the point where these flabby and sick dudes aren't gonna be able to pull attractive women over there just by buying them a meal. where will they go next to take advantage of the less fortunate?

if you've gotta leave your country to find a woman that you're attracted to and carries herself how you want her to, you need to look in the mirror and reflect.

That's not a crime breh! Let that nikka eat! He happy why you mad!

Edit: plus these flabby n sick women don't want him either so why they mad cause that nikka found something better somewhere else. Everybody wins

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
according to nycrebel their bunch of corny lame dudes who cant bag american black females
:mindblown: If they were really a bunch of lame nikkas that no black american women wanted then would we be really talking about this in the first place :shaq2:

And by the way, who can't bag an american black female nowadays :wtf:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I love Brazilian women but the part about men complaining about not having the money to attract women or women being materialistic is bullshyt. I will never blame a woman who wants a man who is financially stable. If anything I will give her props for not settling.

YBE

Banned
Daps
No offense, but if you haven't really traveled you can't speak on "women being women" everywhere, because that is honestly not the case. Our culture is what is causing the deterioration of MEN and WOMEN as a whole, not just women. You're talking about people bringing people back to our culture, that is the root of the problem, a lot of these men are just expatriating and not coming back.

Word, you hear stories of men getting set up and killed in other countries? Post them, and I'll show you 10x as many men killed by their wives or girlfriends in the US.

The US is the most violent first world nation in the world, the way you're talking about underdeveloped nations is how a lot of people in Europe view us :yeshrug: There are more murders in Chicago and Philly than Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, Sweden and Austria....combined. So, if you're that afraid of being killed, maybe you should move to a more developed country?

:wow: i actually counted...

in those 5 countries combined, as of today, there was 636 murders in 2012.

in Chicago & Philadelphia, as of today, there was 773 murders in 2012.

our country is fukked up :wow: