Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil full documentary..

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I got no problem with that. But to whine about not getting any play back home?

Just be happy being there. No need to bad mouth women to say you got with another chick. The only reason you got that chick is because of the value of the American dollar.

shyt....I go to Nigeria and run into this type broad walking along some dirt road on her way to the university.

579557_447017255310358_1652739746_n.jpg

You think I don't take the clear advantage of being from here? It's nothing new. But these dudes are justifying it as a lifestyle because they couldn't bag something similar back home.

It's sort of corny.

:bow: to this post

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Here in America you work, do a little chilling and work some more, all the while locked in debt that you can't ever pay off, whether it be school loans or medical bills. We're working more and more hours all for less pay, no real pensions, less and less benefits, etc. I can go on and on. Cost of living is shooting through the roof but the salary adjustments isn't keeping up with that.

I'mma definitely have to see what some of these other places have to offer. Employers are doing that with the labor, so why do I need to stay planted here while they don't, all the while they are running the government?

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
That Jabba the Hut looking bytch was projecting like a mf'er..

Knowing she wish she had a nikka to raise up them folds & hit them skins..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's amazing that people don't see it, one day I was at work when I was younger and I literally said to myself "What the fukk am I doing" I had an epiphany right then and there. Everything we do in this country is designed to keep you moving towards some new goal, keep you working, keep you acquiring debt and to keep you blind. That 30 year mortgage is a death sentence on mobility and freedom. The inevitable "get ya paper up" bullshyt, people trading time, the only truly valuable thing they own on something that only has a value because we say it does.

Americans work harder than any other first world nation, get the least amount of time off, and are on the most antidepressants in the world. I always bring up my friend, he lives in Indonesia, he works 15 hours has a house on the beach (no car) and is as happy as can be. There's only 24 hours in a day, 8-12 are spent at work, another 6-8 are spent sleeping....your life is over before you know it, and 1/3rd of your time was spent working.
Sounds like you on that 4 hour work week flow.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
that fat black chick is saltier than all her favorite foods and snacks combined about dudes gettin foreign chicks. :russ: like you'd have to go that far to find someone better than her disgusting ass. She's speakin as if she's at the top of the heap.

I hope those rude ass fat chicks' numbers shrink as more of them die from heart attacks and other health problems in the near future.

Traveling = :smugdraper: to men meeting women.

A good part of this whole simoing epidemic is the fact that a lot of dudes are stuck in their immediate environment due to a lack of transportation, lack of exposure, lack of interests. A lot of these hoodrats and low class acting bytches think that they are the world and everyone kneels before them cause these dudes have not been exposed to anything better.

Once the general population gets proper exposure of how women are in 3rd world countries, then women here either have to die out or step they game WAYYYYYYY up.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Here in America you work, do a little chilling and work some more, all the while locked in debt that you can't ever pay off, whether it be school loans or medical bills. We're working more and more hours all for less pay, no real pensions, less and less benefits, etc. I can go on and on. Cost of living is shooting through the roof but the salary adjustments isn't keeping up with that.

I'mma definitely have to see what some of these other places have to offer. Employers are doing that with the labor, so why do I need to stay planted here while they don't, all the while they are running the government?

898ae36837927996bfc5a531c21402cb.jpg

a5242f7d05b60e506ef7e56b725292b2.jpg

85094618c8ee90312c66f09de4f1abc1.jpg

1c9204520be4c2ebe838fed5454cd55b.jpg

Price (Fully furnished)

$53,000

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

One of the biggest lies still going on in this country is the idea that a middle class still exists

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Black women here are often confused where they want to be independent while at the same time wanting the comforts of man taking care of everything.

You can see them fighting the instinct within themselves of letting a man lead at times because they feel it's a weakness to let a man do so.

I can say that as a father to two young black women, I raise them as to not rely on a man for anything. But at the same time, I know I am contributing to them not being as available to a man as they should be. Then you got girls who've been raised about nothing but women, seeing them do everything because a man wasn't in the home.

It's a tough thing man. A lot of those clowns in that video fail to see that a lot of times, the reason why black women are they way they are starts with what we do or didn't do.

It's chauvinistic....but balls still run shyt.

This is a bunch of generalizing and non sense.

What do you mean black women are confused with being independent?

We are the only culture where its seems like the man is cursed if he take cares of a child he help create.

For real though, That Independent women shyt is straw man argument that men come up with to be mad a women about.