FREE HER. (Passport Sis Arrested and Jailed in Dubai for screaming at a man)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Is it against the law there? Greasing palms is a way of life across 2 continents I know. I couldn't get a certain visa without a bribe given by an intermediary. People, not you, but people think American values of not getting your beak wet and anti-bribery are EVERYONES morals/values. Pay da money ho.

In the books, It's illegal for anyone to hold someone's passport in Dubai. Do they do it anyway (especially for Indian and Filipino workers), sadly yes. I wish people would collectively stop supporting that shyt stain of a tourist spot. But that would require people looking beyond enhancing thier ig profiles.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Cause dem a bleach
:russ: It's like nikkas getting height surgery. Sure, you might be a few inches taller-- but youre missing everything else. You lack the frame. You can tell this woman is supposed to have a nice milk chocolate complexion. She looks unnatural, as if she's literally wearing someone else's skin. Self hate is undefeated.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In the books, It's illegal for anyone to hold someone's passport in Dubai. Do they do it anyway (especially for Indian and Filipino workers), sadly yes. I wish people would collectively stop supporting that shyt stain of a tourist spot. But that would require people looking beyond enhancing thier ig profiles.
I actually kinda agree with @Red11 . Whole issue couldve been resolved at the police station by greasing some palms.

The rule of law is dramatically absent in most of the world, including the arab world. Also notice that the common trait between those indians and filipinos is their poverty. Making it a public debacle was probably the wrong move here, because now that police pricinct and their nation must save face.. Ideally she wouldve had a MALE family member fly in with $3k in cash and the case would be dropped.

Ironically, this whole thing will now require the US govt to bribe the UAE govt with concessions in order to get her back home. :francis:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yeah I don’t think they care. People travel to them. Respect the rules of their land. We expect them to do the same when they travel here right?

breh Americans move different....we DGAF ignorant as hell :mjlol:

I remember the first time me and my crew started going down south 1 bozo in my circle wouldn't shut the fukk up about comparing everything to NY.
"How the clubs close at 2 :dahell:"

"You call this pizza? You don't know what a BEC is!? :dahell:"

"Back home" blah blah blah.....

and thats WITHIN our own country....shyt went left for him and his dumb big ass mouth :russ: