FREE HER. (Passport Sis Arrested and Jailed in Dubai for screaming at a man)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
absolutely and I think most people do when going to foreign countries

I travel a lot and familiarize myself with laws and customs and shyt to look out for common scams/crimes etc

another thing if the account in the video is accurate it sounds like the guy goaded her into it and was trying to extort her for money to get her stuff back

at the end of the day these Arab countries need to be honest with themselves, they're spending billions and potentially trillions of dollars to attract tourists of all kinds and if they continue to jail people for what many would consider arbitrary infractions they aren't going to have a tourist industry

I read a story last week about how Saudi ended up inadvertently attracting Christian evangelicals, they haven't arrested them or cracked down on it but I'm sure it's not what they were aiming for

I get that people want to laugh to this lady but it's on the the host just as much as the guest
they have tourists from all over whom seem to follow the laws fine. in fact i would assume americans, that arent wealthy are the least of their tourist bracket. other arab nations and their rich go there.

they are fine. follow the rules or stay home with karen. its not hurting their pockets.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they have tourists from all over whom seem to follow the laws fine. in fact i would assume americans, that arent wealthy are the least of their tourist bracket. other arab nations and their rich go there.

they are fine. follow the rules or stay home with karen. its not hurting their pockets.

they're trying to increase their tourist volume for a reason

I know this is tlr but

:mjlol:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
No be Nigeria

Behave yourself madame
She made me her fan in Native Son! :laugh:

x1080

Nigerian Nollywood Movies - Native Son​

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
A similar thing happened to a Nollywood actress a few years ago. She got a lil rambunctious and got a quick timeout.

ENTERTAINMENT

I would have been in jail in Dubai – Tonto Dikeh​

"However, Tonto took to her Instagram story, reiterating that she was not arrested for smoking weed in Dubai.

According to her, she was arrested for illegal filming and abusing a security officer in Dubai."

I did not click the link but i can say from personal experience that the uae dont play with that video/photo shyt over there.

Depending on where you are you cannot use a camera without a permit, you can use your phone only but no actual cameras. The permit is only for one location at a time and you have to schedule a time and it might not be approved for days :what:

The security guards came out the ground to stop me taking pictures. Some are cool but yeah

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wonder what crazy ass Arab we got in the pen to trade for her

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I did not click the link but i can say from personal experience that the uae dont play with that video/photo shyt over there.

Depending on where you are you cannot use a camera without a permit, you can use your phone only but no actual cameras. The permit is only for one location at a time and you have to schedule a time and it might not be approved for days :what:

The security guards came out the ground to stop me taking pictures. Some are cool but yeah

Yeah, gotta be very careful abroad. My nephew was an early passport brethren in the Dominican Republic and authorities or dirty cops took his passport for ransom. This was pre-2010.

I thought about the time a bigshot political breh that lives in Dubai part-time allegedly buying Tonto a Rolex watch.

Tonto Dikeh In Trouble Over Rolex Gift, Apartment From Politician Boyfriend​

By Tireni Adebayo November 18, 2019

This is not the best of times for Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh. The single mum of one, who was in Dubai with her best friend, Bobrisky, was in the news lately when she was alleged to have been arrested and detained in prison for improper conduct.
Though she has denied such incident, she had more to grind with her boyfriend, Timi Frank.
Timi-Frankk.jpg

A politician, Timi Frank was said to have revealed to close allies that he did not gift Dikeh a luxury watch or an apartment but that the Instagram drama queen took his watch.

Tonto Dikeh last week, took to Instagram to excitedly post that the Dubai-based politician gifted her a luxury wrist watch and then gifted her son an apartment.

Timi Frank however, revealed that she took the items and posted that he had gifted her without asking him first.
Insiders disclosed that the Nollywood actress put up the post to ‘pepper dem’ but it backfired.

Sources said, “Timi that has been laying low in Dubai has been pulled out by Tonto…He does not have any apartment to himself, talk less of gifting Tonto’s son one..it is not true and he is very upset about the publicity and attention the post brought him..His phone did not stop ringing.”

Tonto Dikeh is yet to update her Instagram page since Friday night and no one has heard anything of her since she was arrested by the Police in Dubai for attempting to record the incident.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I was thinking of jokingly posting the :rip:

but upon review it just feels extremely inappropriate. Nothing to even joke about, they legit might just actually kill her.(especially if she decide to get sassy with them):francis:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Will never understand the stupidity of people who travel to retarded countries to fukk around with people.

That cac stealing some picture from north korean museum and getting jailed forever is a classic example. Why go there and do shyt like that?
When a cac sees a line, their brain becomes extremely itchy. Crossing that line is the only way they know of scratching it :francis: