FREE HER. (Passport Sis Arrested and Jailed in Dubai for screaming at a man)

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
if these Arab countries want to have a real tourist industry they can't have it both ways
Their oil fields will be exhausted within the next 20 years after that it’s back to middle ages for their racist backward asses. shyt will look like the auto industry leaving Detroit on steroids .

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
There's so many woman-hating incels on youtube. Of course they're going to use this situation to shyt on women.

And so many proponents of American exceptionalism who'll use this story to discourage international travel. Lots of people go to Dubai without issue.

Coli simps:russ: :Kd: :dead:

Daps
She ain’t getting out until 2035 :mjlol:

If women yell at men in Dubai, they get 12 years in prison? :ohhh:

BitterVainChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Go full hood rat in Dubai brehettes...:dead:

2035 not enough, make it to 2045...

To be fair, according to the story the guy she yelled at was blackmailing holding her passport until she paid him an undisclosed amount of money. That's damn near asking for a fight.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, according to the story the guy she yelled at was blackmailing holding her passport until she paid him an undisclosed amount of money. That's damn near asking for a fight.
Is it against the law there? Greasing palms is a way of life across 2 continents I know. I couldn't get a certain visa without a bribe given by an intermediary. People, not you, but people think American values of not getting your beak wet and anti-bribery are EVERYONES morals/values. Pay da money ho.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Is it against the law there? Greasing palms is a way of life across 2 continents I know. I couldn't get a certain visa without a bribe given by an intermediary. People, not you, but people think American posturing of not getting your beak wet and anti-bribery should be EVERYONE ELSE'S morals/values, particularly when they are on the wrong end of it.
ftfy