FREE HER. (Passport Sis Arrested and Jailed in Dubai for screaming at a man)

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Muslim counties are no fun no fukkery zones....why dumbass ignorant people wanna "vacation" there is beyond me :russ:

Because believe it or not you can have fun and fukkery in Dubai, you just have to know how to move. If you get caught you might get made an example of.

UK Rappers treat Dubai like our Miami, clubbing, fighting, foreigns and bad bytches.

Imma find some examples:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To be fair, according to the story the guy she yelled at was blackmailing holding her passport until she paid him an undisclosed amount of money. That's damn near asking for a fight.

its common in many countries, that's why you leave your passport at your hotel in a safe and only bring a photocopy

I remember b eing stopped by cops in nigeria at night all you do is pay a little money and get on with your way. No attitude no i'm this and that.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Because believe it or not you can have fun and fukkery in Dubai, you just have to know how to move. If you get caught you might get made an example of.

UK Rappers treat Dubai like our Miami, clubbing, fighting, foreigns and bad bytches.

Imma find some examples:

This is dumb advice

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
This is dumb advice

I’m not advising anyone to go to Dubai or any foreign country and act the fool. Consequences are real.

I’m just saying stop acting as if it’s some super strict ultra religious place with no fun whatsoever.

Theres clubs there, theres fukkery there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m not advising anyone to go to Dubai or any foreign country and act the fool. Consequences are real.

I’m just saying stop acting as if it’s some super strict ultra religious place with no fun whatsoever.

Theres clubs there, theres fukkery there.

yup this is like me going to singapore chewing gum and spitting on the street and then getting incensed because I can do it in north america but not over there

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I came ready to wag my finger but if you watch the vid she was at a car rental spot and they tried to essentially extort her to get her own stuff out the car. This ain’t it brehs

Most people commenting are probably imagining her walkin down the street twerking yelling ‘who gon check me!’

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Haven't heard any good stories about UAE

Outside of ultra luxury ..

Imagine not being to have a drink outside your home/hotel

Or like some posted.. can't use your camera and shyt..

I know cops all over are crooked.. especially with tourist . But. Knowing you're being extorted and not being able to call it out is crazy.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Not only will nikkaz not read.. but refuse to watch some shyt that ain't hyper sensory lol.