Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That’s why I laugh when I hear women my age 40 and up talk about the young girls today…. Broads was getting ran through like USC defense

Freaknik_turner_3.jpg

b3ba82ed8959df9873bac7a64a82b4ea7283d494150aa59714cbaa2a36bd949c_1.jpg
“Can you delete this please. It’s my mom” :dead: Pwussy lining shown and spread by a cop is crazy. Wonder how Leah doing now that she OBGYN her moms 90s version coochie:jbhmm:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It started off like that. Ended when the knuckleheads started showing up.

Yeah, when people who had never even set foot in a school outnumbered the students it was a wrap.

It’s always like that. That’s why they canceled Miami, PCB, Daytona, etc……

Daps
That was our version of freaknik just with sand. Went in its prime from 00-04ish. The year Big Pimpin dropped was by far the largest year, ass n titties was out everywhere, young teenage me got to witness female debauchery for the first time live :noah:
I went in 04 and there was a lot going on lol. We had fun just stuck in traffic before getting to the beach.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
2000s early 2010s but kids wasnt the same by then. I think Orange Crush is back tho which was like baby BCR in Savannah.
nikka!!!! Man I never went but I knew so many nikkas who either went or was at SSU then telling stories of mf’s coming to Chatham county like it was sweet only to get they ass robbed or worse

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk about utopia (atlanta had the worst housing projects in the country East Lake Meadows) but the olympics was part of the plan from taking Atlanta from a regional city to a global city. olympics kicked off the shut down of housing projects and moving those folks outside of the city.

Yep it was over once they got the Olympics. The mayor was openly telling young folks not to come and young folks was like maaaan fukk the mayor we coming... :lolbron: .

I know Atlanta got a lot of heat for freaknik, but I still say Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street was even wilder back then.

Most folks at Freaknik were just chilling and at the most some women would wild out showing they t*ts while sticking out a sun roof of a car going by or some brotha would be pounding some sista out the back of a Rider truck in broad daylight. You might have even meet a pimp at the grocery store who had some of his hoes selling ass outside of his van in the parking lot of a IHOP that was across the street.

But Mardi Gras on Bourbon street back in the day...man oh man. I saw two people get killed on Bourbon street right in front of me. I seen broads get slapped up, dudes getting in knife fights. White dudes running around and punching the shyt out of women for the fukk of it. Saw a dude falling off a balcony like 30 feet up and breaking his neck. Saw Big ass trannies grabbing on dudes and shyt on some molestation stuff. Just straight up tom foolery on a level of 100. I am from Chicago and even I was like "These Mothafukkas Wilding" out here on Bourbon Street.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep it was over once they got the Olympics. The mayor was openly telling young folks not to come and young folks was like maaaan fukk the mayor we coming... :lolbron: .

I know Atlanta got a lot of heat for freaknik, but I still say Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street was even wilder back then.

Most folks at Freaknik were just chilling and at the most some women would wild out showing they t*ts while sticking out a sun roof of a car going by or some brotha would be pounding some sista out the back of a Rider truck in broad daylight. You might have even met a pimp at the grocery store who had some of his hoes selling ass outside of his van in the parking lot of a IHOP that was across the street.

But Mardi Gras on Bourbon street back in the day...man oh man. I saw two people get killed on Bourbon street right in front of me. I seen broads get slapped up, dudes getting in knife fights. White dudes running around and punching the shyt out of women for the fukk of it. A dude falling off a balcony like 30 feet up and breaking his neck. Big ass trannies grabbing on dudes. Just straight up tom foolery on a level of 100. I am from Chicago and even I was like "These Mothafukkas Wilding".

there was a story of a girl being raped in the street I wanna say that was the death blow to green light killing it officially vs trying to starve it with the traffic stuff.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
iirc, all of these shyts used to run consecutively or had like a one week gap b/w them.
Daytona
Freaknik (cause it always fell the week of my bday and the Lakers seem to always play in Atlanta that week so my old man would always get tix to see them)
Players Ball in Statesboro
Orange Crush
Then round 97 or 98, Jacksonville had a similar joint that I can’t remember.

I had homies who literally worked damn near 7 days a week plus OT starting in December just to go to 2-3 of these joints. My youth :to: