Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I think I made a past post on this site about how I inadvertently happened to be at Freaknik one time… :francis:
I’ll go find it.

jkHCoul.gif

iirc, all of these shyts used to run consecutively or had like a one week gap b/w them.
Daytona
Freaknik (cause it always fell the week of my bday and the Lakers seem to always play in Atlanta that week so my old man would always get tix to see them)
Players Ball in Statesboro
Orange Crush
Then round 97 or 98, Jacksonville had a similar joint that I can’t remember.

I had homies who literally worked damn near 7 days a week plus OT starting in December just to go to 2-3 of these joints. My youth :to:

+ KBP in Galveston
+ Black Bike Week in Va Beach

3hzoP6M.png

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wasn’t it an event that used to go down the week before Freaknik at Piedmont where hippie ass white folks used to meet up and smoke weed or some shyt?

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Loved Freaknik it was great and had all the pub but that shyt was really storybook hour compared to Daytona Beach (BCR) - unmatched levels of nudity fukkery and debauchery all on one strip/beach. Most fun wknds of my life and anybody I know who went

Yall young nikkas dont even know

Loved Freaknik it was great and had all the pub but that shyt was really storybook hour compared to Daytona Beach (BCR) - unmatched levels of nudity fukkery and debauchery all on one strip/beach. Most fun wknds of my life and anybody I know who went

Yall young nikkas dont even know
Buh, but, butt..i thought the coli hated ho/thot culture...yall are so full of shyt

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
You can't recreate shyt like that no more. Social media and the internet done killed it. Nowadays you can get immortalized on the internet. Yea back then dudes would film on a camcorder but the trouble you'd have to go through to get that widespread meant that there would be zero chance your family members/bf or whomever would find out what you were doing. It was a mess.

Yea the gun/violence/gang element is the same nowadays at these spring break parties. But the females are a lot more tamed out in the open.