Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

At first I wasn't sure about the origin of this pic so..
I tried to zoom in on this picture(not for reasons ya'll think :russ: ) to see if I could decipher the patch on his arm. The police car looks like it's spelling Houston or ston/stom under her leg. I mean it could be an Atlanta suburb that ends in those letters. He and the officer in the passenger seat look related lol.

His patch looks like it's in the shape of Georgia. :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, I heard the Olympics killed Atlanta. My cousins/uncles say it was a utopia before the Olympics. They said the police never bothered anybody, they would actually race cars on the belt line and never got caught/tickets. Everybody was laid back and everything was cheap, and the women were uber friendly and chill.

I guess they should have kept the utopia a secret, instead of telling everybody how good black people had it there back then. I think when too many of the wrong people moved in, it probably changed the character of the city.
Idk about utopia (atlanta had the worst housing projects in the country East Lake Meadows) but the olympics was part of the plan from taking Atlanta from a regional city to a global city. olympics kicked off the shut down of housing projects and moving those folks outside of the city.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This generation need a freaknik but a lot of these brehs scared of p*ssy and these too uptight

You might be right.

Sadly I don't think another freaknik would be possible. nikkas got guns. All that p*ssy around and they rather beef and shoot at other men.:gucci:

Just like that Miami Spring break shooting.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Same here.. im from Augusta.. older cousins and older dudes on the block came back telling wild stories.. The first few stories, mfs talking about bytches everywhere showing titties and p*ssy, sex on the back of trucks broad daylight, everybody smoking/ selling weed out in the open broad daylight (back when weed was nowhere near legal) had me like yall nikkaz :duck:

But after the 10th mf telling the same story I was like... these mfs telling the truth :dahell: damn

Was there fights and shootings back then or was it relatively safe? We couldn't have nothing like that today.:beli:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I remember Galveston use to have the kappa beach party. I’m sure it probably didn’t compare to freaknik.
That was our version of freaknik just with sand. Went in its prime from 00-04ish. The year Big Pimpin dropped was by far the largest year, ass n titties was out everywhere, young teenage me got to witness female debauchery for the first time live :noah:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of grandmas about to be put up on the summer jam screen :skip:

Doubt it. You'd have to convert all of those vhs and pictures to digital images.. Don't think a old head would go through all that just to incriminate themselves.