Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

qIz8kOG.jpg
Good clean and wholesome!

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Man freaknik was the greatest recruitment tool for black men and black women all throughout the south that Atlanta has ever had. My oldest cousin graduated college and the next day moved from Mississippi to Atlanta all because of the fun he had at freaknik.... :russ:

From the Sip all the way to the O....:pachaha:

"We ain't leavin beeeeeatch. We gone stay here one more day."

:russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:nikkas getting their think piece rough drafts started as we speak

I can hear it now from the Root "Freaknik or should we say Attack of the Killer Black Male Posses in Atlanta - The True Story of how black men during Freaknik Terrorized a city and caused an innocent White Man to become the Atlanta Bomber"

"An Article Written to Capture the Hearts of all the Black Male Haters - Even Jemele Hill Would Approve of this Article"

:wow:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
This generation need a freaknik but a lot of these brehs scared of p*ssy and these too uptight
Nah....brehs would have fun if the broads are wild.

If the girls are gonna stand around in circles and talk to themselves and ignore 95% of the brehs except for the top shelf ballers....it's pointless.

You need freaky IDGAF heauxs that just wanna have fun with any dude. These Gen Z broads would try to monetize it somehow. Freaknik Only Fans discount :russ: . They need broads that heaux for the love of the wang.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Nah....brehs would have fun if the broads are wild.

If the girls are gonna stand around in circles and talk to themselves and ignore 95% of the brehs except for the top shelf ballers....it's pointless.

You need freaky IDGAF heauxs that just wanna have fun with any dude. These Gen Z broads would try to monetize it somehow. Freaknik Only Fans discount :russ: . They need broads that heaux for the love of the wang.
There is a strong correlation between prudish behavior and Golddigging attitude. They use sex to get things they never use sex to get pleasure from men and give pleasure to men.

I bet dollars to donuts that most golddiggers are boring selfish prudes who see sex as a bartering asset(trading sexual access for clout/money/houses/favors/clothes etc) and not as a fun activity of its own.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
how long did it go on?
:russ: Nicca it was NEVER the same
94 was the last “real” freaknik. Mayor tried to tame it in 95 by directing traffic and HEAVY police presence. They began to organize venues for shows it was wack asf. The beauty of freaknik 92-94 was the lawlessness of it all. I just ended up getting a job and an average bytch lol

Daps
Do you think that type of unmatched fukkery still goes on at Daytona Beach today?

@24 Hr. Finesse
nah b Black College Reunion was like if they had Freaknik at the Hedonism resort

societys different today it would be crawlin with cops guaranteed violence and sex assault cases
aint no way in hell dudes gettin away with the antics that went on back in the day. even back then some women was like oh hell no

shyt died down anyway IIRC they tried bring it back late 2000s early 2010s but kids wasnt the same by then. I think Orange Crush is back tho which was like baby BCR in Savannah.
I saw a post about in on that black archives instagram page and just thought the pictures looked hard as fukk. Dudes had a python with 'em in the car and everything.
Yeah hoes was lovin the reptiles, my man had his iguana wit him one year. Wild stuff :shaq:

That shyt was a 72 hr movie. Most p*ssy a good lookin or paid breh could ever hope to get in one weekend. I went to 3 BCRs and slept for bout 10 hrs combined and the only meal we ever ate was breakfast lol. Freaknik was wild but BCR was
guy-fieri-chefs-kiss.gif

ive lived and done a lot but BCR hands down most fun I had in my life. wish i still had my tapes :mjcry:

Daps
:russ: Nicca it was NEVER the same
94 was the last “real” freaknik. Mayor tried to tame it in 95 by directing traffic and HEAVY police presence. They began to organize venues for shows it was wack asf. The beauty of freaknik 92-94 was the lawlessness of it all. I just ended up getting a job and an average bytch lol
This is definitely forreal. Freaknik 93 was so fun I moved to ATL by 94. 95 the magic was gone, Campbell definitely had nyggas gettin stuck in traffic everywhere.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I was too young to go man... when they gonna bring it back ? :lupe: