Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went in 97. most definitely was wild :whew:

anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

Geode

All Star
Daps
I never got a chance to go the black college debauchery events. I remember my friends planning to go to Daytona Beach for spring break, while my plans were to stay at school and work :mjcry: By the time I went to Philly greek picnic it was played out and none of my college friends lived in NY to go to Jones Beach greekfest (it too was falling off by then).

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is going to be so many anti black male think pieces after this documentary..:snoop: Jokers gonna pretend like freaknik wasn't a black version of bourbon street during Mardi Gras except instead of white women showing they t*ts and monkey it was sistas...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man that shyt was Black man’s heaven. I literately didn’t return to my home city for 10+ years thinking it would go on forever lol

Man freaknik was the greatest recruitment tool for black men and black women all throughout the south that Atlanta has ever had. My oldest cousin graduated college and the next day moved from Mississippi to Atlanta all because of the fun he had at freaknik.... :russ:

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Same here.. im from Augusta.. older cousins and older dudes on the block came back telling wild stories.. The first few stories, mfs talking about bytches everywhere showing titties and p*ssy, sex on the back of trucks broad daylight, everybody smoking/ selling weed out in the open broad daylight (back when weed was nowhere near legal) had me like yall nikkaz :duck:

But after the 10th mf telling the same story I was like... these mfs telling the truth :dahell: damn

Jggt9ya.gif