Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ documentary Trailer (streaming on Hulu March 21, 2024)

Daps
Loved Freaknik it was great and had all the pub but that shyt was really storybook hour compared to Daytona Beach (BCR) - unmatched levels of nudity fukkery and debauchery all on one strip/beach. Most fun wknds of my life and anybody I know who went

Yall young nikkas dont even know

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This generation need a freaknik but a lot of these brehs scared of p*ssy and these too uptight

They dont want regular heterosexual black men sexually happy with p*ssy. The 90s was legit the last time the powers that be, wpuld allow regular black men smashing in shape p*ssy.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Was too young to go but I always heard the stories from my uncles. It’s dope they’re making a doc about it. Probably won’t even cover a percentage of the fukkery

Same here.. im from Augusta.. older cousins and older dudes on the block came back telling wild stories.. The first few stories, mfs talking about bytches everywhere showing titties and p*ssy, sex on the back of trucks broad daylight, everybody smoking/ selling weed out in the open broad daylight (back when weed was nowhere near legal) had me like yall nikkaz :duck:

But after the 10th mf telling the same story I was like... these mfs telling the truth :dahell: damn

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Loved Freaknik it was great and had all the pub but that shyt was really storybook hour compared to Daytona Beach (BCR) - unmatched levels of nudity fukkery and debauchery all on one strip/beach. Most fun wknds of my life and anybody I know who went

Do you think that type of unmatched fukkery still goes on at Daytona Beach today?

@24 Hr. Finesse

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The press release talking about job fairs :russ: . They about to make this shyt cookie cutter af

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:wow:

qIz8kOG.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
This generation need a freaknik but a lot of these brehs scared of p*ssy and these too uptight
Man hell nah back then there were 9-10 nikkaz with big ass cameras filming and they knew when to be low and out it down.

Gen Z gotta document, film, and tweet everything it would be a disaster

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I saw a post about in on that black archives instagram page and just thought the pictures looked hard as fukk. Dudes had a python with 'em in the car and everything.