France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: How you gonna post a chart and misinterpret your own damn chart?

Epl is 3rd breh. And thats just small ass England

Epl is the most watch soccer league in the world and has viewers all over so the size of England is irrelevant. Besides it is the richest soccer league by miles and still not half of the NFL in wealth and still behind the MLB.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Out of interest, do fans of the NBA, NHL and NFL get a share of all that money? What percentage of that NFL revenue is going to the mostly black players? How much to the white owners?:sas1:
:ufdup:Y'all asked which is bigger and I brought dem receipts. American Sports are bigger in terms of revenue.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
NFL is sandwiched between the F1 and Cricket :dame:

As for the NBA
images
@3Rivers @I.AM.PIFF

Please one of you guys

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:Y'all asked which is bigger and I brought dem receipts. American Sports are bigger in terms of revenue.
And how is revenue in anyway a relevant indicator of size when it comes to following?

Americans are very fervant when it comes to their sports and as the world's biggest economy it only makes sense that fans would have more money to spend following their teams.

Doesn't change the fact that NHL, NFL and the NBA are niche sports though :mjgrin:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
And how is revenue in anyway a relevant indicator of size when it comes to following?
I never said it was.
Americans are very fervant when it comes to their sports and as the world's biggest economy it only makes sense that fans would have more money to spend following their teams.
Soccer has a larger audience/market :francis:.

Doesn't change the fact that NHL, NFL and the NBA are niche sports though :mjgrin:
Niche Sports richer than struggle ball:ehh:.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I never said it was.
Americans are very fervant when it comes to their sports and as the world's biggest economy it only makes sense that fans would have more money to spend following their teams.[/QUOTE]
Soccer has a larger audience/market :francis:.

[/QUOTE] Doesn't change the fact that NHL, NFL and the NBA are niche sports though :mjgrin:[/QUOTE]
Niche Sports richer than struggle ball:ehh:.[/QUOTE]
Niche sports nonetheless. :mjgrin:

And you never answered my question, are fans eating off that revenue? :mjgrin: