France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?
Correct.

They didnt win with a bunch of white players..did they?

The coach got smart.

Recognized what was needed.

Adjusted accordingly.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
@3Rivers @I.AM.PIFF

Please one of you guys

PNBR4SI.png

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't black excellence, those nikkas should be playing for the African countries there are really from.

I went to watch an Atletico Madrid game 2 years ago and spoke to these 3 French cacs that were there as well. I asked them what plays people like in France and these French cacs told me how racist it is in France. They said when France win the whole country says it was Antoine Griezmann thats the reason. When France lose they always blame Pogba.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It ain't black excellence, those nikkas should be playing for the African countries there are really from.

I went to watch an Atletico Madrid game 2 years ago and spoke to these 3 French cacs that were there as well. I asked them what plays people like in France and these French cacs told me how racist it is in France. They said when France win the whole country says it was Antoine Griezmann thats the reason. When France lose they always blame Pogba.

They were born in France....that would be like saying Lebron and Kobe shoulda been playing for their African nations. And France like every nation in the west is racist...but I wouldn't be taking the word of three french guys at an athleti match...in absurdly racist Spain.

If you look at all of the celebration, its Pogba at the front and Kante getting all the praise. Black folks won this for France...and literally everyone, including the French know it. And as a breh, who was in Paris this spring...it has its issues...but brothers ain't being killed by the police every month so there's that...

:manny:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps

Who cares
The team won
Africa won

Black excellence :mjlit: