France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants
:picard: You know coli always with the fake black excellence hype/dap fishing. I been calling these nikkas out on here. Lames

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants
giphy.gif

EdJo

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm: How is this any different than when brehs scream "Black Excellence" after their favorite star NBA or NFL players win a title? I don't see a problem with this since nikkas already do this for other sports anyway.

It is not different, it is actually the same thing, and i have been preaching this here since my first day. Black people are delusional, when they think that enriching white owned institutions is black excellence!!!

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
England is trash yet the US didn't even qualify :mjlol:

What does the US has to do with England being trash?
The premier league top to bottom is the best league in the world, and yet England is constantly under-performing and choking.

Even this 4th place finish isn't anything to be proud of when you take into consideration who they actually had to beat to get here.

England is trash fam, sorry to break it to you

Daps
What does the US has to do with England being trash?
The premier league top to bottom is the best league in the world, and yet England is constantly under-performing and choking.

Even this 4th place finish isn't anything to be proud of when you take into consideration who they actually had to beat to get here.

England is trash fam, sorry to break it to you

I don't care about England I'm not from there :troll:

Just wanted to point out that the US never qualified :troll:

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they look the stronger team throughout this tournament. They had the stronger opponents (Uruguay, Argentina, Belgium and Croatia) and they deservedly won this.
Just as a fun fact, they knew they had something special, and could win it long before the World Cup: they made alot of their new t-shirts with the 2 stars (representing the 2 world cups) long before the tournament. Today, the metro stations in Paris have changed names, to reflect the teams success. It is a beautiful moment for everyone involved.

To be honest, the England football team isn't well loved by the rest of the world because of their fans: their obnoxious, self entitled rants with the "It's coming home" bullshyt has alienated a lot of people. They needed some humble pie. They had the easiest route and they still manage to fukk it up.

And btw, fukk Croatia, a bunch of nazi supporting fukkers, saying that they we're robbed, and that they won peoples hearts: fukk that shyt, hearts die, gold world cup remains.

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USA (through the voice of Trump) threatened to boycott the Russia organised World Cup, even though they hadn't qualified. LOL

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care about England I'm not from there :troll:

Just wanted to point out that the US never qualified :troll:

The US approach to soccer is so backwards to the point of I actually think they are trying to sabotage the chances of the national team on purpose so it doesnt overtake the NFL in terms of popularity .....

Every single official involved in the MLS should be sacked and made to pay back any salary they have earned