FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What the hell are you talking about.....???
:russ:

All I've repeated is how consumed with the MsM talking points folks are, but even after all the obvious lies and deception, they still are regarded as the gold standard.....:laff:.

Be objective thinkers. That's it.
You are trying to make a point by getting behind nothing burgers that are obviously planted to change the narrative away from the reality that this back alley administration is sinking? I don't get it. I understand folks that have completely turned off msm because they are sick of the way that the news is presented, but you are shilling for completely fake news as a way to argue against over saturation of actual news? What gives? Who hurt you? Was it Maddow? Anderson Cooper?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
What the hell are you talking about.....???
:russ:

All I've repeated is how consumed with the MsM talking points folks are, but even after all the obvious lies and deception, they still are regarded as the gold standard.....:laff:.

Be objective thinkers. That's it.

Who here said the media was the gold standard?
If people continue to watch MSM that means they are still brainwashed nothing you can do but wait for them to figure it out.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You are trying to make a point by getting behind nothing burgers that are obviously planted to change the narrative away from the reality that this back alley administration is sinking? I don't get it. I understand folks that have completely turned off msm because they are sick of the way that the news is presented, but you are shilling for completely fake news as a way to argue against over saturation of actual news? What gives? Who hurt you? Was it Maddow? Anderson Cooper?

Not a shiller.

I talked just as much objective assesments at Republicans as Democrats. All I do is call out the fukkbois, fukkboi policies, and fukkboi activities. That's the crux of it.

If you are a black male, white man, white woman, asian woman, hispanic man, polynesian.....I do not care....if a policy or activity is bad or suspect...I just say what it is.

Like I said....it's ok to be grownup and have your own objective opinions.....it's ok breh.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I think we all learned a lesson tonight.

We all now know who we need to add to the ignore list.

If that makes you feel better.

I've never put a single poster on ignore in my 5 years up here. Im willing to listen to opposing opinions and not scurry away into a safe space...........grow up mayne.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that makes you feel better.

I've never put a single poster on ignore in my 5 years up here. Im willing to listen to opposing opinions and not scurry away into a safe space...........grow up mayne.
A lot of insufferable people I meet in real life say stuff just like that in attempts to conceal their insufferable views/personality

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im conflicted on this one

on the one hand, if there was proof the DNC actually did this and i could rub it in nap-hoeleons face :banderas:

on the other hand, it would mean sean hannity was right :scustrump:

i cant call it :mjlol:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
im conflicted on this one

on the one hand, if there was proof the DNC actually did this and i could rub it in nap-hoeleons face :banderas:

on the other hand, it would mean sean hannity was right :scustrump:

i cant call it :mjlol:

Fox news already retracted the story.

This dumb conspiracy was started by a guy who believes that there is a lesbian gangs with pink pistols raping little girls and terrorizing the nation.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox news already retracted the story.

This a a dumb conspiracy was started by a guy who believes that there is a lesbian gangs with pink pistols raping little girls and terrorizing the nation.
i find it pretty unlikely, but im kinda disturbed by the "this could never happen!!!!!!" bullshyt

the democrats have done much worse than knock off an intern. they do it on a daily basis :beli:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You are the sheeple if you believe Hannity.

Versus who?
Lemonade?
Vanderbilt grandson?
Or the androgynous person?

I don't care about Hannity...the story is the issue.

Personally, right now, Mike Rivero is the top pundit out there. He's provides objective analysis. He digs into both parties if they doing funky shiit. That's a quality pundit.

Last edited: