FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The DNC got to them. :whoo:

There's a huge conspiracy at the DNC, MSM and the intelligence agencies to pin the DNC hack on Russia when it was this hero of America, Seth who hacked and leaked it to Wikileaks and he was brutally gunned down for this brave act.

Brave champion of truth, Kim Dotcom has put his neck on the line after mourning his dear Seth for a year, he didn't want to use his friend as a political tool during the election. But he will keep quiet no longer. It's now on the USA Gov to bring him in to make his statements.
Although I wish he released these message transcripts of him supposedly talking to Seth back in 2014 though. :mjcry: Just to destroy MSM and all these sheep. :ohlawd:

Trump our god king is the victim of the establishment and the MSM who's trying to stop his agenda of benefitting the rich and fukking with the poor. :wow:

Hail Trump. :blessed:

May the Hotep-Alt right alliance prosper forever. :lawd:
Get his name right, Lord Emperor God troll :ufdup:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is very true. That Obama PTSD is real. I look at it this way, Obama's election was a historically improbable event for the entire nation, the pure joy that we felt when a black man became president was matched equally by an opposite reaction from the bigots.
What the hell does that stand for?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Everyone in this thread: "Fox News retracted the story, Hannity fell back, Wikileaks has promoted the theory without explicitly confirming Rich as a source, and the family debunked the story and is pleading with people to drop the conspiracy angle." :dahell:

@newworldafro: "Yeah but the MSM lies everyday, y'all are sheep, open your eyes" :sadbron:

Why are y'all still replying to this clown? :heh:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

I noticed how all the detractors skip over this video. This is a video I repeatedly use to make the point how deceptive the MsM is and how if they would decieve their viewers with a Gilligan's Island green screen, why is it so difficult to see why folks don't trust them just cause they make blanket statements.

Without fail and on que...the detractors act like they didn't see the video and/or go off on tangents..:russ:....c'mon son.

Is there a direct video of this news clip?:mjcup:

I need to see in better clarity than some below par smartphone camera that zooms in at random times. :mjpls:

Edit:

U.S. Navy ship to arrive in Black Sea by Thursday - CNNPolitics.com

Found the full clip.

:mjcup:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So by some of yalls definition, is Marco Rubio in cahoots with the evil liberal media??

:russell: Cucko just saw a chance to grab some cheap political points, he doesnt give a fukk about seth rich's family :trumpj:

i still say that this story is unlikely, but not impossible

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These are basic questions being asked.

No aliens, shape shifters, or robot takeover.

Basic investigative journalism and criminal investigation questions being posed and analyzed.

giphy.gif

Donna Brazile :banderas:

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Mike cernovich, really?!! we suppose to listen to an alt-right white supremacist.

This guy.

"I went from libertarian to alt-right after realizing tolerance only went one way and diversity is code for white genocide."

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 28, 2015

"Hint: If you want to tell me I'm wrong about white genocide in South Africa, don't tell me provable lies about free speech in SA."

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) November 18, 2016

"White genocide in South Africa is real. Said that for years, and I'll say it now. If nominated for ambassadorship, I'll say it to Congress."

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) November 17, 2016

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the projection of @newworldafro

he goes hard as shyt for right wing dongs and if you point out their lack of credibility, he accuses you of being an MSM stan :mjlol: all under the guise of objectivity. actually guise is the wrong word, he really thinks he's being objective

bruh just because you identify as being "the other guy" doesn't mean everyone else identifies as "the mainstream guy". intelligent and rational people don't care about news figures being torn down, they got dan rather and brian williams out the paint quickly and those dudes were icons to moderate/center-left types. when they fukked up, everyone knew it was time to go

but your mans are out here apologizing for previous reports and admitting under oath they make shyt up and you're on a mission to let us know that this is all part of the game :russ:

get the fukk outta here :heh:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
@greenygreen

Here are some deleted tweets from this white supremacist about us inferior blacks.

"Blacks use guns for murder. Whites use guns to kill themselves. You can’t talk “gun voilence” without defining terms, being honest."

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) June 12, 2016

"Remember when I said I don’t argue w/blacks? Twitter is a new form of segregation, do not go to “black twitter.” https://t.co/89dCO8lUPQ"

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 29, 2016

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Kim Dotcom Tried to Hack into Seth Rich’s Email After Claiming to Hav
Kim Dotcom Tried to Hack into Seth Rich’s Email After Claiming to Have Evidence of Conspiracy
by Aidan McLaughlin | 10:23 am, May 24th, 2017

Kim Dotcom, a New Zealand-based hacker, told Fox anchor Sean Hannity he had evidence to support the Seth Rich conspiracy — and then reportedly tried to hack into Rich’s email.

An in-depth Washington Post story by Dave Weigel, who has been tirelessly documenting the conspiracy that slain DNC staffer Seth Rich was killed because of his contacts with Wikileaks, reports that Rich’s Gmail account, now managed by his father, this week received an email from Mega.com, the website founded by Dotcom:

"According to experts and Rich’s family, the emailed invitation from welcome@mega.nz appeared to be an attempt to gain access to Rich’s email. Joel Rich, who maintains his late son’s Gmail account, did not click the link. Meanwhile, Dotcom was promising on Twitter to prove that the younger Rich had been in contact with WikiLeaks — and Fox News host Sean Hannity was telling his 2.37 million Twitter followers to be ready for a revelation."

Hannity had been engaged in a Twitter conversation with Dotcom, and invited the convicted hacker to come on his show after he claimed to have evidence of contact between Rich and Wikileaks.

Dotcom, who this week consistently promoted forthcoming revelations about the case, issued a statement on his website Tuesday, that contained no new information. He also said he would no longer be speaking publicly about the story.

From Weigel:

"The latest revelation — that a hacker from New Zealand may have been trying as recently as this week to hack into Rich’s email — offered fresh evidence that the conspiracy theory is false. Dotcom, it seemed, may have been willing to create a fake archive of emails from Rich to “prove” his role in the DNC hack."

So it appears that Dotcom claimed to have evidence of contact between Seth Rich and Wikileaks, and then attempted to hack into Rich’s email in order to gather that evidence.

It is likely that Dotcom planned to forge illicit emails between Rich and Wikileaks, and release both real and forged emails together. When he failed to access the Gmail account, he issued a statement with no new information and stated he would no longer talk about the case.

Hannity too, announced he will no longer promote the story on his Tuesday night broadcast, “out of respect for the family’s wishes.”

Of course, neither Dotcom nor Hannity has issued an apology, or admitted the conspiracy is completely manufactured, meaning the rumors — as well as the family’s nightmare — will likely continue.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Mike cernovich, really?!! we suppose to listen to an alt-right white supremacist.

This guy.

"I went from libertarian to alt-right after realizing tolerance only went one way and diversity is code for white genocide."

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 28, 2015

"Hint: If you want to tell me I'm wrong about white genocide in South Africa, don't tell me provable lies about free speech in SA."

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) November 18, 2016

"White genocide in South Africa is real. Said that for years, and I'll say it now. If nominated for ambassadorship, I'll say it to Congress."

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) November 17, 2016

just cause you have an opinion on a matter regarding race dont make you a white-supremacist

can you counter what he's saying in the video, no

yall cant have a discussion on any topic without calling somebody racist/c00n its pathetic and gets you nowhere

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
just cause you have an opinion on a matter regarding race dont make you a white-supremacist

:gucci:

Are you fukking kidding me now?

Yes you can fukking be a racist white supremacist depending on your opinion regarding race.

So someone saying that black people are committing genocide against white people in south Africa doesn't make him a lying racist and a white supremacist?

There is no white genocide in south Africa.

Someone who said black people use guns for murders and said he doesn't argue with blacks isn't a racist white supremacist?