FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Stop bullshytting. The alt/indy media you consume is strictly right-wing - gatewaypundit, zerohedge, wrh, rinse and the like... Cats like you claim to be skeptics but really you're only skeptical of things you don't want to be true, while swallowing down anything that fits your prior views. If Seth Rich was the source how do you explain the DCCC leaks? Julian Assange can come out and confirm it right now, but he hasn't. Why?

Not to shyt on the dead, but he was nobody. You only know of him because his murder was signal boosted by people with an agenda.

I am as quick to throw shade at a Repub as I am a Democrat. I know its difficult for some of yall to be objective thinkers, because it requires calling out people that you like for their persona or their politics, but then treats the individual like an idol and can never negate them.....that's some cult/zombie/sheeple level shiit.....:scust:

Look at issues objectively and stop putting people on pedestools....if they do something that's not in line with your views or questionable its ok to disagree or call it out.

Cotdamn. :snoop:

:francis: He was in charge or significant part of the IT division for the DNC in the middle of prez campaign....with Wikileaks putting out the same info he was responsible in some capacity overseeing or had accesss......it's not rocket science to at the very least :patrice:. To say he's insignificant...:dwillhuh:...are you trolling? Not to mention the meltdown the MsM would have if it can't blame Russia...their whole narrative would collapse....

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I've never praised Hannity...but I keep things objective....why should we believe Russia conspiracy over Seth Rich story.....:sas2:.....................with the irony being if they are connected (51% chance they are), then the whole Russia hacking narrative that they have invested so much time, effort and money into promoting is thrown out....then what is the DNC and MsM gone to do...:wow:.

The alt/indy media was talking about Seth Rich when it happened last year.....the MsM is what downplayed the story, while hyping up Russia. Last year Julian Assange alluded to the fact there was no DNC hack...but Rich gave them the emails. I mean damn, Rich worked on the IT part of the DNC.....I mean I'm no rocket scientist or Sherlock Holmes...but I mean :francis: ..........none of this is new unless you get your news strictly from MsM.

Legally, 51% is majority ownership ..... :sas1: ....

I mean if it makes you feel better to coddle up next to MsM ...and not be an objective thinker.....do you :yeshrug:

I am as quick to throw shade at a Repub as I am a Democrat. I know its difficult for some of yall to be objective thinkers, because it requires calling out people that you like for their persona or their politics, but then treats the individual like an idol and can never negate them.....that's some cult/zombie/sheeple level shiit.....:scust:

Look at issues objectively and stop putting people on pedestools....if they do something that's not in line with your views or questionable its ok to disagree or call it out.

Cotdamn. :snoop:

He was in charge or significant part of the IT division for the DNC in the middle of prez campaign....with Wikileaks putting out the same info he was responsible in some capacity overseeing or had accesss......it's not rocket science to at the very least :patrice:. To say he's insignificant...:dwillhuh:...are you trolling? Not to mention the meltdown the MsM would have if it can't blame Russia...their whole narrative would collapse....

I could sit here and go through each point you made that you got from the MsM.....or I could just merge the larger theme of disinformation that you fail to appreciate .......I feel for folks...don't they understand the levels to this shiiit. It's not that I have all the answers or am correct all the time....it's just simply I try to be objective because the MsM is not there to serve commonfolk.....I look at all sides and not just the side I may be more politically aligned.

:francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

:mjpls:these Seth Rich conspiracy theorists think they were "right" about Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Baltimore, etc.

I can't even say how much I hate this fukking guy. I truly wish the absolute worst for him. He brings absolutely no good to the earth with his existence, and every second he is breathing, it negatively impacts the world.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

:ohhh:he's feeling some heat

:blessed:this smug fukking cocksucker is finally going down

:camby::umad:

:blessed: What a great couple of months this has been.
O'Rielly gone
Allies dead
Alex Jones having to fall back twice
Whole Trump administration on the ropes (even if no impeachment is imminent, under so much pressure with leaks)
Flynn finna get charged and will likely do some time
We need Hannity to lose his livelihood, we need that in our lives

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are just trying to get rid of Hannity so they can make Fox News more liberal...pretty cut and dry here... He isnt a perv like Bill O'Reilly so they have to go this route.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't even say how much I hate this fukking guy. I truly wish the absolute worst for him. He brings absolutely no good to the earth with his existence, and every second he is breathing, it negatively impacts the world.

Just turn the TV off