FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sorry, but i refuse to believe seth rich was a random murder after a "robbery" where they left all his shyt on him, given who he was. gimme a fukking break :huhldby:

and with that being said, i hope hannity dies a slow and terrible death

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, this is the most vile thing I have seen in a long time. Julian and fat fukk Kim are exploiting things that they know will never be proven, by throwing out this sh1t that everybody knows will never happen. Mueller under no circumstances in the world would deal with this fukking idiot, so this fukk head has that out saying that he has the info, but the us won't deal. I wish somebody would call his bluff.
If any of these folks actually did care, and really do have proof, they would actually release with no regards to their own public safety, and since they won't, they are not actually doing anything to honor the kid. They are using the mystery around this kids death to fuel a false narrative, and have a clear agenda, so the kids parents have to suffer everyday. I honestly hope karma catches up with these two, I'm sure it will in Kim's case, in the way of a massive heart attack. Regarding Hannity, he will be the next fox fukk boi to go down, I love it, fox is gonna die

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
THIS embarrasses them....Not the years of absolute hateful insanity, bile, from the mouths of nearly every one of their prime time guys......It took all that to get here, when you have a legless conspiracy theory, that is not backed by the victims own family.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Statement on coverage of Seth Rich murder investigation -FOX news

Statement on coverage of Seth Rich murder investigation
Published May 23, 2017
Fox News

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

Hannity is probably having a meltdown right now.

:sas1:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You literally didn't respond to anything I said, but I appreciate the tapout. :russ:

I could sit here and go through each point you made that you got from the MsM.....or I could just merge the larger theme of disinformation that you fail to appreciate .......I feel for folks...don't they understand the levels to this shiiit. It's not that I have all the answers or am correct all the time....it's just simply I try to be objective because the MsM is not there to serve commonfolk.....I look at all sides and not just the side I may be more politically aligned.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've never praised Hannity...but I keep things objective....why should we believe Russia conspiracy over Seth Rich story.....:sas2:.....................with the irony being if they are connected (51% chance they are), then the whole Russia hacking narrative that they have invested so much time, effort and money into promoting is thrown out....then what is the DNC and MsM gone to do...:wow:.
I mean if it makes you feel better to coddle up next to MsM ...and not be an objective thinker.....do you :yeshrug:

Stop bullshytting. The alt/indy media you consume is strictly right-wing - gatewaypundit, zerohedge, wrh, rinse and the like... Cats like you claim to be skeptics but really you're only skeptical of things you don't want to be true, while swallowing down anything that fits your prior views. If Seth Rich was the source how do you explain the DCCC leaks? Julian Assange can come out and confirm it right now, but he hasn't. Why?

i'm sorry, but i refuse to believe seth rich was a random murder after a "robbery" where they left all his shyt on him, given who he was. gimme a fukking break :huhldby:

and with that being said, i hope hannity dies a slow and terrible death
Not to shyt on the dead, but he was nobody. You only know of him because his murder was signal boosted by people with an agenda.

Last edited: