FOX News Staffers are Embarrassed by Hannity: UPDATE: WH and FOX News colluded on Seth Rich story

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I am as quick to throw shade at a Repub as I am a Democrat. I know its difficult for some of yall to be objective thinkers, because it requires calling out people that you like for their persona or their politics, but then treats the individual like an idol and can never negate them.....that's some cult/zombie/sheeple level shiit.....:scust:

Look at issues objectively and stop putting people on pedestools....if they do something that's not in line with your views or questionable its ok to disagree or call it out.

Cotdamn. :snoop:

:francis: He was in charge or significant part of the IT division for the DNC in the middle of prez campaign....with Wikileaks putting out the same info he was responsible in some capacity overseeing or had accesss......it's not rocket science to at the very least :patrice:. To say he's insignificant...:dwillhuh:...are you trolling? Not to mention the meltdown the MsM would have if it can't blame Russia...their whole narrative would collapse....

:russell:

You're just rambling now.

His title was Voter Expansion Data Director.

The DNC Voter Expansion Program seeks to make the voting process easier and more accurate by ensuring that each eligible voter is able to register, each registered voter is able to cast a vote and that each vote is accurately counted. Interns will conduct research and writings about a variety of voting rights and election administration issues, including state compliance with federal election laws, redistricting, and legal and legislative developments on the state and national level that affect the right to vote. Interns can expect to assist with research on various topics, draft memos to succinctly summarize research, help develop our online and social media presence, and participate in on-going projects about voting rights and voter protection.

The DNC’s Voter Protection program is now the Voter Expansion Project. This represents a
move beyond protecting the right to vote to being the leader in expanding the vote by ensuring that every
eligible voter can register, that every registered voter can vote, and that every vote is accurately counted.
This project, which is now part of the DNC institutional framework, will accomplish these goals through
voter education, election administration, legislation and litigation.

Just to give a little more insight on the job.

DNC staffs up for voter expansion project

Would he have had that access only being there 2 years?

I'll ask you the same question I asked you earlier: why hasn't wikileaks confirmed that he was the source? What about the DCCC leaks which contain some of the same metadata fingerprints as the DNC leaks? Did he leak those too?

Fox News doing journalism is like CNN or MSNBC doing journalism.....visually stimulating, but substance and honesty lacking....

I see now. You're just trolling. :russ:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jim Hoft. The Gateway Pundit.

I guess that's the "substance and honesty in reporting" you talking about.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@newworldafro

Caring for white supremacists I see

No my sheepling repeating the same tired mantra like a repetitive yapping chihuaha breh....

No I care for objectivity........I get it....it's hella easier being a borg...and that much is true......but we have a few more years before that takeover commences...so you can still be a grownup and have objective opinions on issues.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
No my sheepling repeating the same tired mantra like a repetitive yapping chihuaha breh....

No I care for objectivity........I get it....it's hella easier being a borg...and that much is true......but we have a few more years before that takeover commences...so you can still be a grownup and have objective opinions on issues.

Ok he most likely was killed by the DNC (US GOV) w/e.

They have killed millions of people.

Black people get killed by police everyday it seems and no punishment is put on the white officers nothing happens.

I know the Government it corrupt. I know this. I don't give a fukk that Seth Rich was killed by his own Government. Stop telling me I should care about that 1 White man. Versus all of my people who have been killed and will continue to be killed in the streets.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Exactly what a white supremacist championing white supremacist would say

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Ok he most likely was killed by the DNC (US GOV) w/e.

They have killed millions of people.

Black people get killed by police everyday it seems and no punishment is put on the white officers nothing happens.

I know the Government it corrupt. I know this. I don't give a fukk that Seth Rich was killed by his own Government. Stop telling me I should care about that 1 White man. Versus all of my people who have been killed and will continue to be killed in the streets.

What the hell are you talking about.....???
:russ:

All I've repeated is how consumed with the MsM talking points folks are, but even after all the obvious lies and deception, they still are regarded as the gold standard.....:laff:.

Be objective thinkers. That's it.