Four graphs showing the sad state of Millenials

Daps
You ain’t lying about that last sentence. I’ve seen people break up a marriage because one person was messaging people on Facebook, no nudes but sexual talk. Woman considered that cheating, even though he never met with any of the chics.
One of my friends was doing that, and he ended up cheating. That’s usually where it ends up. And this is considered cheating.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Get as many roomates as you need to stack or go Live with mommy until you can afford a home

Ain't a damn thing changed.

Naw, they wanna live with their parents so they can stunt and clout chase on social media. Sadly know too many young adults doing this goofy shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Want to be shielded from all hardship. Gotta grow up eventually.

Rekk II and Baby Rekk ain't gon have dem problems. The lil nikkaz know they better have it together. We set/setting them nikkaz up to succeed. You fukk it off being goofy, don't come back to me without a plan :camby:

Snake316

Pro
Daps
That’s why I’m thinking about becoming a passport bro. I know brehs that traveled abroad in Africa and Southeast Asia. They said it was the best dating decision they ever made :jbhmm:

I want to get married and start a family but it’s scary as fukk to get married in today's society. The divorce rate is really high. Back in 60s-90s families stuck together. Now women don’t give a fukk and will divorce you in a heartbeat
I do too. I’ve always wanted to be married. I’m just saying it’s not a priority for everyone, and it’s not easy to meet someone you’re compatible with. Back in the day, our grandparents knew you had to stick it out, and stay together. Now, people break up if the other person isn’t absolutely perfect.

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Housing market crash, rising costs, and outsourcing a variety of entry-level jobs really set millennials back.
Boomers and Gen X got in the spaceship and shut the door on us.

:francis::francis::francis:
America realized they fukked up, now they washin' us out with migrants. Gotta reset the standard.
These last couple elections been much more a hard long-term economic choice for millennials and Gen Z than any other generation.

Somebody had to get stuck with the bag.... get the bag.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was raised by boomers and silent generation.

I love them and respect them.

Shoutout to the Black folk who had to get run off their land by Klansmen or fight alongside
people in the civil rights era.

My people.
My family.
Our story.
My personal history.
Is amazing.
:blessed:
And I'm living proof that things can change.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain’t lying about that last sentence. I’ve seen people break up a marriage because one person was messaging people on Facebook, no nudes but sexual talk. Woman considered that cheating, even though he never met with any of the chics.
It is cheating. I would absolutely dump a woman if I caught her doing that

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I don’t blame anybody who doesn’t want to bring children in this world. I don’t blame single people because people are selfish.

It does suck that many can’t buy homes. The supply isn’t there at all. Hopefully the supply will catch up. People don’t want to sell and upgrade because of these interest rates.

We own a home in Tampa and Atlanta so our babies will be straight. People need to be more intentional when they bring new life into this world. Our parents weren’t but that’s the past. It’s up to us to do our children right m, if we even decide to have children.