Four graphs showing the sad state of Millenials

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
From the black people point of view

1. Marriage is number 1 problem.. started with the whole 70s, 80s, era.. black men and black women have become individualists.. u see it with brothers wanting to have a roster of women and no commitment( HOWEVER DESPITE BLACK WOMEN OUTNUMBERING BLACK MEN,THERE ARE MORE BLACK MEN MARRIED THAN SISTERS) and the women have become masculine with this whole I don’t need a man, i could do bad by myself.. that comment right there with sisters already tells u when they meet a man they already assumed that dude is going to bring negative/bad atmosphere around her..

Black communities have been destroyed with this whole single parent household’s

2. People don’t realized that the average black man makes $48k a year and sisters $44k year overall…… who can afford $400,000 home as a single person.
Hell who can afford $2,000 a month in rent on average as a single person in a decent area

LIKE I SAID BEFORE LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES IS A MUST FOR YOUR CHILDREN TO GET A HEAD AND OLDER GENERATIONS DIDNT LEAVE THAT FOR THEIR KIDS AND DIDNT LEAVE HOMES BEHIND..

You drive pass these older homes in the suburbs and if u see a lot of younger white people there, they grandparents passed those homes down to them

I work with a few white people who make decent money, but they living in grandparents 800,000 homes that was passed down

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a retard.
You right my g. In 2040 when Gen Alpha is down worse than millennials it'll still be Ronald Reagan's fault and not all the politicians who've walked through in the nearly 60 years since then. It'll probably be Ronald Reagan's fault in 2080 for Gen Delta almost 100 years later too. We're gonna be looking past who's currently in office and who currently can organize efforts to fix this shyt forever.:mjcry:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
So a lot of 30 year olds cannot live by themselves, cannot afford a home, cannot take care of a child, and cannot keep a meaningful relationship.

Now let's look at the entitlement rate. I bet it's skyrocketing.
There definitely is some correlation. But let them tell it they'd rather struggle and be by themselves than actually be in a relationship with someone that's actually on their level

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my friends was doing that, and he ended up cheating. That’s usually where it ends up. And this is considered cheating.
He crossed the line of no (?) return when it became physical.
It is cheating. I would absolutely dump a woman if I caught her doing that
I look at this more as fantasizing. It would make me very uncomfortable if I knew my wife was doing this, but it’s not enough to divorce over in my opinion.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This particular generation is the first of its kind

Raised by television and commercials instead of the outside world

Too many were "accidents", products of drunken lust that no one wanted in the first place

Parents never stopped sleeping around so they were raised by step parents

Whoever "dad" was in their lives had to spoil them would gifts or lose the ability to visit every other weekend. Step parents have to spoil them or the biological parent might say the kid hates them and force a break up

The television and media companies babysat them even when the parents were home, teaching them to consume instead of building

These kids get showered with gifts cause a parent "never had everything I wanted growing up so I want my kids to have everything".The kids don't lose that mentality, they get older and want everything for free cause they exist

Millennials would rather own a bunch of cars over their lifespan than buy a house because the commercials taught them this.

They get upset about having to work instead of thinking outside the box and creating their own businesses to generate income, being an influencer is fools gold for most

It's gonna be even worse with the younger generation who have been force fed LGBT propaganda and can tell you what every sexual pronoun is but can't change a tire or cook themselves a meal.

These kids grow exactly into what you raise them to be, they are consumers and most won't ever own anything of value outside of a car. 5 deep in a rented house with a car payment and door dash accounts

Nascimento

swohz
Daps
These trends have been going on forever, as the graphs show. But y'all ain't seen nothing yet. Things will begin to accelerate going forward in my opinion, and everyone should be alarmed. I'll explain why I believe so.

To attract a mate and to start a family, you must have gainful employment. So, the state and the trajectory of the economy is of importance in this matter. The US and the West have deindustrialized, financialized economies. I have explained at length what this means in this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...om-2008-recession-just-made-it-worse.1046771/ but briefly, we have eschewed a real economy with products and services and real jobs, which are foundational for thriving communities, in favor of a financial economy, which provides opportunity for a rich owner class to gain ever more wealth. This is the reason why home cost and rents have climbed from 20% of one's income to 40% in a couple of decades, and why Americans pay 10x for medical drug costs to that of Europeans - we're not as crazy as you guys on that point just yet.

What's funny about western economies is that mortgages and credit card debt counts as "growth" in GDP, they are "financial services". But it has nothing to do with the real economy! So GDP growth in the West is just growth of the financial sector, which in turn is merely the growth of the means by which the rich get richer at the expense of society as a whole. Which makes it quite hilarious to compare GDP growth of G7 countries to that of China or BRICS - their GDP growth is in the real economy with real jobs.

It's important to note that when classical economists like Adam Smith and John Stuart Mill talked about the free market as the best system for creating wealth, what they meant by "free market" was free from rent-seeking rich landowners sucking the economy dry. Free from rich elites collecting rents in one form or another from everyone else, like parasites. Today we have a perverted meaning of free market economies, where "capitalists" operating in a "free market" are allowed to do whatever they want for a profit, including legal bribery by lobbying politicians. Today, so called capitalists have morphed into the rent-seeking landowners of old. It's simply easier to sit back and collect rents, by owning assets like real estate and stocks. Being a capitalist is hard work. You have to figure out products and markets and processes and manufacturing and supply chains and human resources. In classical economics, capitalists were actually in opposition to rich elite landowners, nobility who inherited their wealth. Capitalists then provided a real value to the economy, which was to organize labor into productive and profitable enterprises, while landed elites were merely leeches.

With that said, the real economy is about to decline even faster. In 2014, the US and the West started a trade war with China, something they have amped up with each new president and administration, with tariffs and sanctions aimed at China. The purpose is to bring back jobs and manufacturing. Well, 10 years on, the results are in. It has been an utter failure. Not only that, it has backfired on what little industry remains here, as they are prohibited by these sanctions to operate in the gigantic and growing Chinese market, and these businesses are failing. Meanwhile, China suffered through these sanctions and have overcome them: both last year and in this year, China has seen record exports and trade surpluses!

How did they do it? Well, they saw it coming and acted accordingly. China is always playing the long game. They were quite happy with the division of labor and production of goods that existed previously before the trade war, where they exported some products and imported design, equipment and machinery for manufacturing from the West. China just wants to develop the country and the economy, and are happy to do that in mutual trade and cooperation with anyone. But with the trade war, China set out on a new strategic aim: to become fully self-sufficient. Any product, process or design that was needed at any point in the supply chain that said "Made in US", they decided to develop capability to produce themselves. Across ALL industries. EVs, semiconductor chips, agricultural and food processing machines, aircraft, consumer goods and electronics, you name it.

Huawei almost went under from the trade war sanctions, because they were barred from using chips designed in the West, built using equipment from the West in TSMC in Taiwan. They decided to get whatever chips they could that were not under sanctions and started trying to design and develop and build themselves. Analysts in the West said they would never be able to catch up before going bankrupt - they succeeded in two years. Now they are developing and building semiconductor chips just as advanced process as in Taiwan. BYD is taking over the global EV market. Everyone is aware of soaring food prices in supermarkets, but did you know that this is actually only a thing in the US and Europe? Globally, food prices are declining! That is because the West put sanctions on exports of agricultural equipment and machines, and China responded by developing their own industry, and now they've become a major exporter of affordable high quality equipment, which is increasing crop yields everywhere. The same is about to happen in the aircraft industry, soon to be dominated by the Chinese commercial aircraft manufacturer Comac. You'll be hearing more about them in the future as they take over global business from Airbus and Boeing.

They have the supply chains, from raw materials all the way to finished goods. These are operations that are massive in scale, across all industries. You simply can't compete with that. It's not enough to set tariffs and sanctions as if it's a magic wand. Supply chains is EVERYTHING when it comes to producing finished goods profitably.

Part of what makes this possible is banks. China doesn't have a financial sector like the west. There, banking is state run and thus a public good, which enables them to allocate resources to where it's needed and will create profitable industries. But these profits don't end up in the hands of a wealthy elite, they curb that right away. China does capitalism the right way. They simply flat out don't allow speculation based on real estate or stocks for example. The value of a house is for living in, not for speculation. In the West, we believe making money off of money is a great thing. Then "we" don't need to work. It's a preposterous notion. Money should be for exchange, not for hoarding.

Before, it was already a meme that everything is made in China. But now that they've started on their new strategy self-sufficiency as a response to actions by the West, it's becoming literal truth. China is increasingly becoming the world's factory, and unless the West can figure out a way to start producing things of value and reverse these trade deficits, we will continue to impoverish ourselves. The thing is, starting a trade war is a really dumb move, if you're not actually able and prepared to produce all goods and services your that country needs and be self-sufficient. China was able and is succeeding, while the US, followed by its bytch Western Europe, is marching ever faster toward third world post apocalyptic status. Mark my words.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Capitalism doing what it does best.
What do anticapitalist want? Work and your entire check goes straight to the govt while they give us room and board?

Capitalism is fine.

We don't have market capitalism.

We legit got senators making millions off the stock market controlling how they r regulated cheating the game.

The govt used to do more than give American funky checks in times of need.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capitalism, True unfettered Capitalism is actually reminiscent of what we have now.

I think often times people forget what happened in the early 20th century and late 19th century.

As factories came online.
Coal mines were booming.
And Slavery had just ended.

A lot of fukkery happened where the state just gave the capitalist
carte blanche to become neo-royalty that acted very similar to their
southern genteel counterparts.

People play Cyberpunk 2077 and forget that early last century, your Boss could actually
have their own private military and blow your fukking head off for having the GALL to strike.
:pachaha:
Capitalism as we have it now has way more guardrails and the state largely has a monopoly on violence.

IF it ever gets back to how it was :krs:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
With the amount of videos I’m seeing of women regretting having children, perhaps it’s for the best, because I doubt they will be good parents, and bad parents create bad children. Getting married and having kids used to be the normal thing to do. But not everyone is cut out for that life, and women don’t need men to pay bills, and men don’t need women to cook and clean for them. People would rather spend their money traveling, and having nice things, instead of raising a family.
:camby:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
From the black people point of view

1. Marriage is number 1 problem.. started with the whole 70s, 80s, era.. black men and black women have become individualists.. u see it with brothers wanting to have a roster of women and no commitment( HOWEVER DESPITE BLACK WOMEN OUTNUMBERING BLACK MEN,THERE ARE MORE BLACK MEN MARRIED THAN SISTERS) and the women have become masculine with this whole I don’t need a man, i could do bad by myself.. that comment right there with sisters already tells u when they meet a man they already assumed that dude is going to bring negative/bad atmosphere around her..

Black communities have been destroyed with this whole single parent household’s

2. People don’t realized that the average black man makes $48k a year and sisters $44k year overall…… who can afford $400,000 home as a single person.
Hell who can afford $2,000 a month in rent on average as a single person in a decent area

LIKE I SAID BEFORE LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES IS A MUST FOR YOUR CHILDREN TO GET A HEAD AND OLDER GENERATIONS DIDNT LEAVE THAT FOR THEIR KIDS AND DIDNT LEAVE HOMES BEHIND..

You drive pass these older homes in the suburbs and if u see a lot of younger white people there, they grandparents passed those homes down to them

I work with a few white people who make decent money, but they living in grandparents 800,000 homes that was passed down
Preach.

I knew a young white dude. His father passed and left him a big ass condo, bought and paid for.

Dude was not even 35 and housing stopped being an issue for him. Talk about getting ahead

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You have one poltical party that wants to eliminate university debt, medical debt, grant 25000dollars to buy a home for first time home buyers and you have another major party that strongly opposes it and fights tooth and nail to stop the policies. Voting affects all this things, vote harris and give her a senate and house that is controlled by democrats and i firmly believe their would be a huge amount of progress

Flexington

All Star
Daps
This is one of the main reasons why I'm not into the culture wars nonsense.

Scott Galloway talks more about this.

I'm an "elder milleneal" and I see it with the younger folks.

I didn't plan on watching the whole thing but I did.

The audience was so uncomfortable :mjlol: