Four graphs showing the sad state of Millenials

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Millennials Adolescence was during 9/11 Bush years, Went through the recession, dealing with Trump/Covid in their adult years and we ain’t got shyt now.

Millennials going through it :wow:
Damn i never thought of it but we might be right below the greatest generation. Their childhood was during the Great depression then, when they hit 18 they had to go fight in WWII :damn:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
From MY OWN EXPERIENCE IN MY COMMUNITY

Im not surprised, because for one a lot of their parents didn’t leave behind life insurance policies to help their children.. many older black folks didn’t leave their home or didn’t own a home to leave behind for their children childrens to have..

Started with the late boomers and the drug/pimp era of the 70s down to generation x, and the cycle is going to continue to continue

Im very fortunate that my parents and grandparents didn’t get caught up with that bullshyt , but a lot more isn’t that fortunate..

And u can forget about marriage because folks minds are on individual levels these days

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Boomers truly are trash

They've been indoctrinated breh.
Can't really help the indoctrinated.
They don't see anything wrong with the system, because they have their retirement, pension, Social Security, house, medicaid, etc.
Don't rock the boat for them. They just want to die in peace.
Get out of the streets protesting you trouble maker.

Daps
They've been indoctrinated breh.
Can't really help the indoctrinated.
They don't see anything wrong with the system, because they have their retirement, pension, Social Security, house, medicaid, etc.
Don't rock the boat for them. They just want to die in peace.
Get out of the streets protesting you trouble maker.
I'm talking about the ones that handed there kids the bill which always gets left out of these convos

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's more on boomers than gen X. Boomers sold the country out.
They were the first entitled generation.

Their parents wanted to protect them from the shyt they lived through(the depression, 2 world wars, a pandemic) but in so doing, they raised a group of selfish narcissists who don't give a shyt about anyone else as long as they got theirs.

They didn't care that treating housing as an investment would make the prices go so high that their own children and grand children wouldn't be able to afford housing. They probably thought "I don't give a shyt, *my* child will inherit *my* house, I don't care about anyone else"

Except the morons didn't think about the fact that their kid would keep living with them into their 30s because other people had the same stupid thought process.

This shyt is all on a house of cards that's going to come crashing down and they'll pretend that they didn't continue to vote against any measures to prevent it.