Four graphs showing the sad state of Millenials

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
And the average Baby Boomer/Old Gen-X isn't going to be any better off. Thats why they're allowing their kids to stay home. Getting close to retirement age but knowing the numbers don't add up - that $1400 Social Security check ain't cutting it and whatever 401k savings they didn't borrow against will be gone in less than 2 years.

Daps
:whoa:

Speak for yourself. I love coming back to a clean home with great food waiting on the table.

See, that’s the problem with people, folks don’t think they need anyone, but then get bent out of shape because they’re lonely and have no one to rely on.
I do too. I’ve always wanted to be married. I’m just saying it’s not a priority for everyone, and it’s not easy to meet someone you’re compatible with. Back in the day, our grandparents knew you had to stick it out, and stay together. Now, people break up if the other person isn’t absolutely perfect.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
First generation to have less than their parents but apparently spoiled and entitled:beli:

They have free WiFi at McDonalds, uber eats, Amazon prime, IG live, K2, BBLs and can get they genitals turned into whatever gender they want.

These bozos are living in the future

:troll:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
what is wealth inequality?

thats-right-correct.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Corporate America capitalized on the rhetoric of individualism and its wrecked havoc on many millennials. They got 2-for-1 on the consumerism while the 1st/2nd generation Immigrants are winning with the old playbook.

With the economy, politicians and the FED are trying to convince us the economy has been doing great for the past 8 years sans the Pandemic. Same talking point I remember back in 2006-2007 when millennials couldn't even get a job at McDonalds. Then the bottom fell out for Gen-X/Boomer parents a year later and all of a sudden it was a crisis.

And the average Baby Boomer/Old Gen-X isn't going to be any better off. Thats why they're allowing their kids to stay home. Getting close to retirement age but knowing the numbers don't add up - that $1400 Social Security check ain't cutting it and whatever 401k savings they didn't borrow against will be gone in less than 2 years.
This too

I can eventually see them wanting their families to return home at some point.. either to keep their home or to not be put in one.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Blame Ronald Reagen. Most socio-economic issues in our current day are a result of his policies.
Ronald Reagan was a valid excuse in the 00's. It's 2024 now. Y'all still gonna be using the Reagan excuse in 2040 and letting the goofies in office at that time off the hook too?:camby:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I do too. I’ve always wanted to be married. I’m just saying it’s not a priority for everyone, and it’s not easy to meet someone you’re compatible with. Back in the day, our grandparents knew you had to stick it out, and stay together. Now, people break up if the other person isn’t absolutely perfect.
You ain’t lying about that last sentence. I’ve seen people break up a marriage because one person was messaging people on Facebook, no nudes but sexual talk. Woman considered that cheating, even though he never met with any of the chics.