Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Daps
Bruh has a drug empire or terrorist group ever done a public apology before? This shyt might lowkey go deeper. Wild times. :dahell:
us need a reason to go to war to pump the markets and start printing money again... oldest trick in the book

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I'm not asking a questing.

Your not a hustler if your crossing borders to pick up a package, your a crash test dummy. You let other people take that risk.

You sound like one of these crash test dummies. You are the type of dudes hustlers are looking for, you will be working for some dude and bro will tell you "Hey bro go across the border to Mexico and grab this package and bring it back," and your crash test dummy ass would be like Okay, lol, thinking your a hustler lol
No more like I got 50k these bricks only 19k in mexico and 27k in America. Also people smuggle dope and other shut across the border daily.You just tried to cap like you have a robust knowledge if drug smuggling.You probably never had a fight talking about crash test dummy.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Just like any other turf... they're always lookouts posted outside
Those eses got a call about the van with US plates and drove there
So they knew the occupants were American

I think we're going to be talking about this for a minute

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you telling me
A Mexican cartel out here writing Ruben Studdard Letters and willingly giving up members in an act of benevolence
And nobody questioning this shyt
wow-smh.gif
What is there to question?

The cartel knows they fukked up. This ain't an act of benevolence it's them trying to clean up a mess

Once the news headlines pressing Biden to intervene starting popping up the bosses of these killers KNEW they had to mop this shyt up as best they could

What else is there to question? What the fukk is so conspiratorially suspicious to y'all? :pachaha:

The cartels run Mexico and they don't want to fukk that up by having the US up their ass. Y'all don't know about Kiki Camanera?

Chapo was Escobar status till the US said enough is enough and now that nikka is in ADX complaining about human rights violations because they're breaking him in there. Mexican cartels wants no parts of US military involvement

If they were down there to do some fishy shyt the cartel would've killed all of them and this story likely wouldn't have even made the news. The fact that they were American civilians and black folks started making noise on some "Biden wtf you gonna do about this" was enough reason for the cartel to be on alert

Them apologizing and giving the killers responsible up is literally just that. They hit them nikkas with the :hubie: :whoa:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
What is there to question?

The cartel knows they fukked up. This ain't an act of benevolence it's them trying to clean up a mess

Once the news headlines pressing Biden to intervene starting popping up the bosses of these killers KNEW they had to mop this shyt up as best they could

What else is there to question? What the fukk is so conspiratorially suspicious to y'all? :pachaha:

The cartels run Mexico and they don't want to fukk that up by having the US up their ass. Y'all don't know about Kiki Camanera?

Chapo was Escobar status till the US said enough is enough and now that nikka is in ADX complaining about human rights violations because they're breaking him in there. Mexican cartels wants no parts of US military involvement

If they were down there to do some fishy shyt the cartel would've killed all of them and this story likely wouldn't have even made the news. The fact that they were American civilians and black folks started making noise on some "Biden wtf you gonna do about this" was enough reason for the cartel to be on alert

Them apologizing and giving the killers responsible up is literally just that. They hit them nikkas with the :hubie: :whoa:
I ain’t reading all that chief :childplease:
Again
This is not your typical MO for a Cartel
Them nikkas live and thrive off chaos:childplease:
For them to do this is pretty unprecedented
They even apologized for killing one of their own citizens
Which they rarely do
shyt doesn’t past the smell test:childplease::unimpressed:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t reading all that chief :childplease:
Again
This is not your typical MO for a Cartel
Them nikkas live and thrive off chaos:childplease:
For them to do this is pretty unprecedented
They even apologized for killing one of their own citizens
Which they rarely do
shyt doesn’t past the smell test:childplease::unimpressed:
Ask ISIS how hard it is to thrive off chaos with the US military up your ass. I hope you know how to speak to the dead:mjlol:

Of course you don't read it's no wonder you nikkas in here making up Tubi movie scenarios at the expense of basic comprehension:mjlol:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s mentioned in a quote literally two posts up from yours dumbass. Your remedial ass was just too lazy to do a little basic reading. :mjlol:
Are you a struggle reader, talking about being remedial, I just explained it in my last post. If this is a big issue for you, tells you how bored your normal, every day life is.