Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For someone like me, it's so frustrating to see the theories and conspiracies.

You can tell the way it went down, shootout on the street, bodies picked up, crossfire, that this was an accident of some kind. If they wanted them dead, they would have had them picked up and disappeared.

They would have the fukking state police arrest them, and then take them to a stash house and bury them in the Frontera somewhere. They would have killed them at this imaginary drug meet.

Everything leads in one direction, and still you get "something isn't adding up"

in 2010, Juarez Crtel hitters killed a US citizen and his family who was a consulate employee. It was a big deal. A million theories. It just happened that it was a white car, and they had a white car, so they killed them, It was just a mistake. Something like that happened here. The idea that a cartel gunman, riding on full alert, ready for action can tell the difference between Hatians and Americans? Man, they could have seen a white car, and said kill everyone inside. That's the orders from the radio. Some of these shooters are coked up and 22 years old.

oh wrong car fukk. Pick up the bodies. Lets go figure this out.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Crazy. Rip to the person in the video.

Every time I've gone to Mexico, I've been asked if I was Jamaica or Haitian....smh

Once they realized I was American they gave u a bit more .... respect? .... and I say respect cuz really it's just about assuming you have money. Smh.
It's like that In Dubai and Thailand

Africans or Haitians or Jamaicans have a bad rep.

Africans especily because they'll compete for work and spots for education so jealousy comes into play...and Haitians and Jamaicans just have gangster,drug dealer,scammer tag attached to them overseas.

Americans we're usually there to spend money and vacation not permanently setup shop.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That would destabilize the country and exacerbate the migrant crisis
True..

Though I take solace in knowing Cartels know not to fukk with Americans or America will rain hellfire on them.

Not just that..but they know America could also make things WAY tighter on the border than they are now...

Last edited:
Daps
:gucci: cartels doing press releases like it's cool. Not sure what can be done but this ant enough brah. We got dead Americans.

I don't believe Uncle Sam done with them. This is just getting started.

US citizens can't get banged on like this without no consequences. Its bad for business. Cartel brehs about to take some major losses real soon.

Daps
Bruh we can barely tell the difference between a Mexican and a Puerto Rican here :mjlol:

I honestly have no idea how to tell Asians apart. I wouldn't know a jreh (Japanese breh) from a chreh (Chinese breh). They all look the same to me. I can barely tell individual white ppl apart and I been in America all my life. I can't tell you how many times I get my crehs confused :laff:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If you have to ask this question you not a hustler which isnt a bad thing.

I'm not asking a questing.

Your not a hustler if your crossing borders to pick up a package, your a crash test dummy. You let other people take that risk.

You sound like one of these crash test dummies. You are the type of dudes hustlers are looking for, you will be working for some dude and bro will tell you "Hey bro go across the border to Mexico and grab this package and bring it back," and your crash test dummy ass would be like Okay, lol, thinking your a hustler lol

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Houston911

How was my post hate speech?

Were 2 Black Men not murdered all because this woman, A MOTHER OF SIX wanted to get a cheap BBL (all because she can "feel good") so dragged them to a FLAGGED Red no go Zone in Mexico? :scust:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So you telling me
A Mexican cartel out here writing Ruben Studdard Letters and willingly giving up members in an act of benevolence
And nobody questioning this shyt
wow-smh.gif