Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
a counter point, that isn't just a sinister implication of known facts, because I don't doubt that most of that is true, prison, and drugs, whatever

but the own group responsible, CDG Escorpiones, chose to run with the innocent citizen narrative, mistaken ID, despite that it would have been very easy for them to distance themselves to the Mexican local government, and the US authorities watching this unfold

they easily could have said they were dirty, but they didn't.

I don't believe a drug deal gone wrong, who knows what they were really doing there, but I think they rolled into the wrong area and got lit up. Someone had orders to either kill or stop anyone in a white minivan or whatever, or anyone that looks Haitian. Something like that. Matamoros had a full blown cartel gun battle that whole week and weekend. It was chaos.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Gulf Cartel Grupo Escorpiones strongly condemns the events of Friday, March 3. In which unfortunately an innocent working mother died. And 4 American citizens were kidnapped, of which 2 died. For this reason we have decided to hand over those involved and directly responsible for the events who at all times acted under their own determination and indiscipline and against the rules in which the CDG has always operated.

We respect the life, tranquility and integrity of the innocent. The CDG apologizes to the society of Matamoros, the relatives of Mrs. Arely, the affected American individuals, and families. In addition the CDG asks society to remain calm because we are committed to ensure that these errors caused by indiscipline aren’t repeated. The guilty parties will pay, regardless of who they are.

CDG Grupo Escorpiones

reading this back, they make clear the woman who died was innocent, but say less about the 4. They do not say they were involved or not. but the phrasing points to labeling them innocent.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. Who drives with a bunch of men to another country to get plastic surgery Smdh
I see you but without tunnel vision, wouldn’t a family be more worried about a group of women going to Mexico/south/Central America?more often than not, my friend group always recommends to bring men along if they don’t know the area… and my friend group has ethnicities from all over those countries

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I could see how this makes sense.

But didn't the medical facility confirm an appointment? Or is the medical facility legit? Or did she make the appointment without ever intending to go there?

Also, right now Mexico is having a beef with legal and illegal Hatian immigrants and to a lesser extent Jamaicans.. More than one Black youtuber claims they live been singled out by Mexican authorities for I'd checks or assuming they have drugs on them. Once they prove to be America, the usually fall back.

And how were they planning to bring the drugs back into the US? Also, ain't there better / safer plugs than the actual cartel??? Smh.
Literally cacs in Horry County cooking it up. I can see traveling for coke or H but meth....?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I see you but without tunnel vision, wouldn’t a family be more worried about a group of women going to Mexico/south/Central America?more often than not, my friend group always recommends to bring men along if they don’t know the area… and my friend group has ethnicities from all over those countries
I mean who DRIVES to get plastic surgery LMAO

Suzie

Pro
Daps
reading this back, they make clear the woman who died was innocent, but say less about the 4. They do not say they were involved or not. but the phrasing points to labeling them innocent.
They did say they were innocent.