full

:comeon:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I could see how this makes sense.

But didn't the medical facility confirm an appointment? Or is the medical facility legit? Or did she make the appointment without ever intending to go there?

Also, right now Mexico is having a beef with legal and illegal Hatian immigrants and to a lesser extent Jamaicans.. More than one Black youtuber claims they live been singled out by Mexican authorities for I'd checks or assuming they have drugs on them. Once they prove to be America, the usually fall back.

And how were they planning to bring the drugs back into the US? Also, ain't there better / safer plugs than the actual cartel??? Smh.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's not an entirely implausible story, but you would have to factor in that they were stupid on a level defying senseless, to accept it. Which is, again, not improbable.

but, again, this is not a solid source, and is all hearsay. 1 gram of heroin and 31 grams of meth? Doesn't sound like someone who needs to go to Moros to sit down with anyone

and Moros is fukking wild. It's improbable that anyone told them to come down for a meeting that weekend, or to pick up a load. You can get that sourced in North Carolina, if you need to really buy pounds of meth. The idea that they were smuggling drugs, as 4 black people in a minivan, they would have never made it across, maybe if she body cavity smuggled an ounce.

a story like this trigger a lot of inherent biases, our own, and the media, and lots of generalized ways of thinking that are pretty revealing. Who we blame, and who we want to be innocent. to me, this new info reads like someone trying to smear/expose that person/family.