Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset

That thread has revealed a lot of sh!t that the Coli hasn’t even touched on yet. I think I need an LSA account :picard:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
screenshot-2023-03-09-at-8-17-48-pm-png.4565006

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Let me give my $.02 on what I think might be happening. It’s possible and even plausible that they went down there for a tummy tuck. It’s also even possible and plausible that they went down there to pick up some bricks and run them back up to SC. What usually happens is there may be a major player up in SC that approaches a desperate single mother to make an easy $10K-$30K to pick up a package and bring it back. They may have created a cover story, and she may have solicited some dudes to go with her for comfort/protection and she would break them off a little. Why do I say this? Because I have seen this exact scenario a few times. This is not that uncommon. I knew a single mother, she was desperate, she knew a major player and she asked how she could make money. He laid out this exact scenario, and she did it for about $8K. She went in somewhere around AZ. My cousin, she lived in virginia and used to make a similar run, except she would drive to Panama from VA, pick up the weight, and drive back. She used to do this several times a year for $30K a pop, until she got popped. She spent a few years in a Panamanian jail. Again, I’m not accusing them of anything nefarious, I just think that the drug mule angle is very plausible.
:mjlol:gtfoh lying ass mafukka

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I told ya earlier in the thread, the US would stomp the cartel into a mud hole. Once the State Department started fielding questions regarding an invasion, the Cartel literally apologizes and murders the cartel members involved.

:sas2:

That would destabilize the country and exacerbate the migrant crisis

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They weren't drug traffickers! The Mexicans and the CDG would have been the first to try that narrative,

oh they must have done something

of they must be drug traffickers

That demographic, is going to have some prior drug convictions, like I said, underemployed, not a lot of money, not really stable people But, innocent, family people nontheless.

the way we as society pick and choose blame and innocence is really just repulsive sometimes. Look at all the dirt they smear, affairs! drugs! surgery! The shock and horror! What kind of a woman gets a tummy tuck?

man that's average everyday shyt. They were MURDERED in a cross fire, and held in a kill house for days with dead bodies.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't Mexicans know an American from a Haitian real quick?

Mexicans ain't dumb and Americans stick out like sore thumbs...no way they thought they were haitian.

Daps

They apologized on some :hubie: so I assume that kills the narrative they were involved in some type of drug trafficking.

Typically if they were involved the Cartel would’ve left a message explaining that.

This is why I aint never worried about nobody pressing America.

The cartel had to lean back and send in a written apology, wow :laff:

I aint never even HEARD of nothing like this.

Everybody shook of America and yet coli dumbasses be biggin up China and Russia:dead:

The cartel hit the :huhldup: and said "our bad, we will make IMMEDIATE restitution, we didn't know they was with yall"

:laff: rest in peace to the murdered but :laff:

Their murderers about to be on that fast check express to meet Reagan:laff: