Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Are you a struggle reader, talking about being remedial, I just explained it in my last post. If this is a big issue for you, tells you how bored your normal, every day life is.

Do a lil reading next time and you won’t have to do all that ‘splainin boy :hhh:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly have no idea how to tell Asians apart. I wouldn't know a jreh (Japanese breh) from a chreh (Chinese breh). They all look the same to me. I can barely tell individual white ppl apart and I been in America all my life. I can't tell you how many times I get my crehs confused :laff:
Put your ignorance on front street brehs...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
stats says otherwise
hoods=/=city

the hoods of Chicago, Memphis and St Louis are much more known to be notorious globally than Kingston.
only Brits and Canadians think Kingston is hard compared to american hoods :mjlol: :
Honestly the only difference between Baltimore and Kingston is one has better food and weather and the other has a better hospital make of that what you will...Any one who thinks ghettos of Philadelphia or Baltimore aren't dangerous like that because its not in a country where goofies run around in thong sandals with coconut trees in the back is a moron not worth arguing with.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Honestly the only difference between Baltimore and Kingston is one has better food and weather and the other has a better hospital make of that what you will...Any one who thinks ghettos of Philadelphia or Baltimore aren't dangerous like that because its not in a country where goofies run around in thong sandals with coconut trees in the back is a moron not worth arguing with.

America, most of it is actually quite 3rd World..and I can say this to anyone's face with confidence because I have experienced both and shyt is still the same..the only difference between America and the rest of the poor 3rd world nations is that America is 'built up'..
Built up as in theres brick infrastructure and skyscrapers, tarred roads and such. But pull that away and the people are the same.