Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I mean I'm no expert on the cartels. But why would the cartels need to give them work? Makes no sense to me.

Everyone would be crossing over to get the product if that were the case.

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
I mean I'm no expert on the cartels. But why would the cartels need to give them work? Makes no sense to me.

It's easy to buy prescription pills in Mexico. You can pretty much walk into any pharmacy

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Why would you need 5 people to go get a bbl for 1 person?.... That's a waste of money....Why would you go to one of the most dangerous cities to get the bbl?........ I belive they were down there for something else.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I think her husband had a relationship down there. Or some Mexican lured them down there with intentions to rob them or hold them ransom bit came to realize they aint cakin like dat.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Gulf Cartel Grupo Escorpiones strongly condemns the events of Friday, March 3. In which unfortunately an innocent working mother died. And 4 American citizens were kidnapped, of which 2 died. For this reason we have decided to hand over those involved and directly responsible for the events who at all times acted under their own determination and indiscipline and against the rules in which the CDG has always operated.

We respect the life, tranquility and integrity of the innocent. The CDG apologizes to the society of Matamoros, the relatives of Mrs. Arely, the affected American individuals, and families. In addition the CDG asks society to remain calm because we are committed to ensure that these errors caused by indiscipline aren’t repeated. The guilty parties will pay, regardless of who they are.

CDG Grupo Escorpiones

"CDG asks society to remain calm because we are committed to ensure that these errors caused by indiscipline aren’t repeated."

that's as good as PR management from Fortune 500 companies! These errors being the murders and tossing bodies in a truck lol

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're saying they believe that's what it is, not that it is the case.

So what's your reason for believing that the FBI would want to cover up that The Cartel knew the people?
A previously unreported fifth person was with the four Americans that were kidnapped in Mexico but left the group before they crossed the border, according to a law enforcement source familiar with the matter. NBC News’ Gabe Gutierrez has more details on the tragic incident.
So you still think it was mistaken identity? Dude hops out right before they enter mexico then the rest get attacked as soon as they cross the border

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

some of this is political theater, no officials want any light being shone on what goes on internally between CDG and the local government, but they have up some guys, some vests, and a truck lol

I love those messages. I like talking like that, some are really serious and some are more funny and sarcastic. There was a hilarious one in TJ last month, where some singer, who does narco songs for Sinaloa, and has like his music videos, they didn't wan't him to perform, and left a banner that roughly said

Take your pistol and take your radio, and get the fukk of TJ, because you are going to get fukked

Sincerely, CJNG

Last edited: