Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
These dumb ass made up speculation stories!

Coli creative writing lames.

Had to be drug smuggling huh? :dead:

Some of these folks LOVE conspiracy theories and speculative bullshyt that can't be substantiated by facts. Imaginations runnin' amok fueled by BMF, Power & falsified drug tales that these rappers give 'em to listen to.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh I wouldn't be shocked if these fools watched BMF and thought they was about to go down there and approach the cartel on some meech and tee shyt and talk themselves into 200 kilos lol We are absolute clowns these days. Muthafukkas probably thought they would put their tax money together and get some keys from the cartel lol I swear I think this is exactly how it went.
nikkas writing fantasy about nikkas randomly crossing the country to solicit work from the Mexican mafia. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Dudes in this bytch soundin' like straight imbeciles goin' back & forth about who drops da most bodies, etc. Silly shyt.

EXACTLY breh. I've heard these same stories directly from Mexican people

A lot of posters usually don't live in cities with large enough Mexican populations to hear these stories. If you got Mexican friends or coworkers with family in Mexico they have plenty of these stories

I've known numerous Mexicans that always told me if I ever went down there to stay da fukk away from Matamoros, Zacatecas and a few others that may've been mentioned in this thread.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
And to the "Something ain't adding up" nikkas

If they were down there to do something "fishy" NOBODY would've made it back
In reality you dont really know shyt..you just have a need to be right like a female :dead:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
True story about Matamoros, the former boss of the Gulf Cartel, his family is still in the trenches in Moros, or calling shots from South Padre Island, or Brownsville

Osiel Cardenas Gullien, aka Mata Amigos, the Friend Killer, started the Zetas, as his private security team, other cartels followed, and that's what led to the militarization of the cartels, and a lot of the violence, when the enforcement team decided they wanted to break apart. And wanted their own drug routes. But, that's all recent.

So back in 1999, DEA is running through Moros in a convoy, with a Mexican cooperator, who is pointing out stash houses, and they get boxed in by Cardenas and his own convoy, who surrounds the DEA agents, and the snitch, Cardenas and his gunmen are waving automatic rifles at the DEA and their snitch, tensions are high. The DEA guys are largely unarmed, they are not gong to survive a gunfight, Carndenas probably had 15 or more gunmen.

Cardenas, coked up, starts ranting and raving, and eventually the DEA calms him down, and he says "get the fukk out of my city, gringos"

and then the DEA plus Mexican army took him down in 2003, and extradited him, where he turned cooperator, and got a 25 year sentence, and had to forfeit 50 million, which he actually came up with.

"You [expletive] gringos. This is my town, so get the [expletive] out of here before I kill all of you," Cárdenas said.

the place has always been lawless

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In reality you dont really know shyt..you just have a need to be right like a female :dead:
Seems like you have a need to be right about me needing to be right. What does that make you:mjlol:

Who are you again?:pachaha:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Prove it. And what da fukk does her name have to do with anything???
Bish husband just got convicted. Every one of em have some kind of drug charge. And the bish got her kids taken away cuz they git into her stash and tested positive for dope. U really gonna defend these pieces of shyt?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Bish husband just got convicted. Every one of em have some kind of drug charge. And the bish got her kids taken away cuz they git into her stash and tested positive for dope. U really gonna defend these pieces of shyt?
:patrice:Is this for real sir? Do you know them? I hadn’t heard any of those details.

Do people just go to border towns to get drugs? Seems risky as fukk IMO.
If this is true, it’s even more ridiculous.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Omg!!!! Not that I was doubting you but I just hadn’t heard anything about it. I wonder what that tweet translates to.

Do you think they were down there for some type of exchange? Wtf?! If this is true they stupid stupid.

Btw here’s an English translation of that tweet:

LataviaWashington is linked to the American drug trafficker, Termario McGee, sentenced to 10 years for drug trafficking, presumed to be her husband, this is possibly the cause of her kidnapping in Tamaulipas.

There are people arguing that it couldn’t possibly be about drugs in this thread for various reasons but that was the first thing that popped into my head. Surgeries and clinics in foreign countries usually have different set ups than just hopping into a road trip and crossing the border because recovery is usually a BIG deal. There are actually resorts and hotels some stay at during their recovery in some cases.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Omg!!!! Not that I was doubting you but I just hadn’t heard anything about it. I wonder what that tweet translates to.

Do you think they were down there for some type of exchange? Wtf?! If this is true they stupid stupid.

Btw here’s an English translation of that tweet:

There are people arguing that it couldn’t possibly be about drugs in this thread for various reasons but that was the first thing that popped into my head. Surgeries and clinics in foreign countries usually have different set ups than just hopping into a road trip and crossing the border because recovery is usually a BIG deal. There are actually resorts and hotels some stay at during their recovery in some cases.
I don’t think they went down there looking for a plug off the strength of the fact that a few of the victims told relatives they were scared of getting caught up with the Cartels in the first place.

Unless it was their way of preemptive snitching or something.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:patrice:Is this for real sir? Do you know them? I hadn’t heard any of those details.

Do people just go to border towns to get drugs? Seems risky as fukk IMO.
If this is true, it’s even more ridiculous.

nikkas love "flexing for the gram"

If it was about a tummy tuck, they would have taken a ✈️ straight to Mexico and then got lost afterwards...

But you would have seen flicks and captions from the airport to Mexico itself...

No plane ticket
No gram flexing
A road trip to some wild random town in Mexico

Yeah SOMETHING ain't right here...

It's possible someone was "sent" down there and others took the ride...

Maybe a "debt" was owed and collateral damage/message was sent in return..

I'm def willing to come back here and say I'm wrong, but this not looking like a tummy tuck😅