Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me give my $.02 on what I think might be happening. It’s possible and even plausible that they went down there for a tummy tuck. It’s also even possible and plausible that they went down there to pick up some bricks and run them back up to SC. What usually happens is there may be a major player up in SC that approaches a desperate single mother to make an easy $10K-$30K to pick up a package and bring it back. They may have created a cover story, and she may have solicited some dudes to go with her for comfort/protection and she would break them off a little. Why do I say this? Because I have seen this exact scenario a few times. This is not that uncommon. I knew a single mother, she was desperate, she knew a major player and she asked how she could make money. He laid out this exact scenario, and she did it for about $8K. She went in somewhere around AZ. My cousin, she lived in virginia and used to make a similar run, except she would drive to Panama from VA, pick up the weight, and drive back. She used to do this several times a year for $30K a pop, until she got popped. She spent a few years in a Panamanian jail. Again, I’m not accusing them of anything nefarious, I just think that the drug mule angle is very plausible.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
People talking about they were picking up drugs are stupid as fukk.

Why would you take the risk to cross the boarder to get drugs and take the risk coming back through the boarder crossing, your plug is suppose to take the risk bringing the drugs cross the boarder.

Last edited:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well I dont agree with that...
...folks would never leave the U.S.

Most of the world speaks some sort of English...
..the only places ive been where nobody could understand me were parts of Vietnam or remote areas of China.

And even then I pulled out my phone and folks helped

(I got into an argument with a cab driver in Vietnam because I thought he was trying to rip me off...
...I hoped out the car without paying and ol boy pulled up on me and started shouting
:mjlol:)
You are extremely lucky. By buddy who is a digital nomad was living in Thailand and he saw a big black dude do this same thing. Argue with the cabby, and then try and hop out without paying. The cabbie whistled, and summoned about 30 cabbies who beat this dude with metal pipes until his brains were spilling out of his ears. Don’t fuss with people on foreign soil. negotiate the price before you get in, and then pay what they say.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Wouldn't hop over there without somebody from over there coming with me. I think it's only one person i know and trust with my life like that.

I really ain't tryna go to no foreign country outside of the main tourist spots if firearms aren't available. Thing is, they got some kool interesting lil areas and streets in some places on some off the beaten path type shyt. But if you get caught slipping you could end up on some beaten bad type shyt.

I watch this white dude on YouTube (bald and bankrupt) and he go to all types of different countries and in the most poverty stricken, he chooses to go to the most dangerous neighborhoods. Always made it back to edit and upload the video, but he also speaks the language of most of those places. Breh went to Afghanistan not knowing how to say shyt, and went to Ukraine a day before the war started. Had to catch a last minute train out that bytch before shyt got crazy:lupe:

Makes me feel like I could make it wherever he went in south America with the Spanish i know but that nikka is white and in most them places can pass as a local. I don't think I'd receive the same hospitality

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I told ya earlier in the thread, the US would stomp the cartel into a mud hole. Once the State Department started fielding questions regarding an invasion, the Cartel literally apologizes and murders the cartel members involved.

:sas2:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too many coincidences in the story for it to not be something extra going on.

I know we’re supposed to be ignoring the info social media is digging up on them because CACs…

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
"CDG asks society to remain calm because we are committed to ensure that these errors caused by indiscipline aren’t repeated."

that's as good as PR management from Fortune 500 companies! These errors being the murders and tossing bodies in a truck lol
about as contrite than the train company that poisoned east palestine, oh

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Now people will say the CDG is colluding with BLM or something something to cover up the truth

it's all laid out what happened, pretty clearly. All that stuff about drugs and smuggling, is just noise. That border crossing is not that big. It's not the kind of place where you can have 4 black people cross in a damn minivan with even 2 bricks and not end up in Brownsville federal detention.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

They say they tried to rob the pharmacy
Who's saying what? Random people on tiktok playing connect the dots should be ignored. It's like people haven't learned anything from all the bullshyt misinformation surrounding the University of Idaho killings.