Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Who's saying what? Random people on tiktok playing connect the dots should be ignored. It's like people haven't learned anything from all the bullshyt misinformation surrounding the University of Idaho killings.

Watch the video. People say a lot of shyt, even within this thread. Yall kill me with thicomment policing shyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:ohhh: Cartel admitted it was a mistake and apologized and handed over the kidnappers that were responsible to the Mexican police.

Folk said it was prob a case of mistaken identity because right now Mexico got a flood of Haitian migrants who are in competition with the cartels for human trafficking

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bruh has a drug empire or terrorist group ever done a public apology before? This shyt might lowkey go deeper. Wild times. :dahell:
Bro the cartels that make their money from the resorts are the big players and this was fukking there shyt up. Plus yeah at any time America can go down there and kill them all. America went and got Chapo twice.

Those might be the real people too because witnesses were left alive.

Superstar
Daps
They may have created a cover story, and she may have solicited some dudes to go with her for comfort/protection and she would break them off a little.
these weren't random dudes.

one was her close cousin, and the others appear to be his friends. she was in a fb group for a doctor in the town who does plus size tummy tucks.

her husband is in jail, so it's not crazy that a male relative would accompany her.

they uploaded FB videos throughout the trip just BSing around like a regular old road trip.

if they were going to a violent place to do shady stuff, wouldn't they bring weapons?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
People talking about they were picking up drugs are stupid as fukk.

Why would you take the risk to cross the boarder to get drugs and take the risk coming back through the boarder crossing, your plug is suppose to take the risk bringing the drugs cross the boarder.
If you have to ask this question you not a hustler which isnt a bad thing.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
This addresses some of the logistics that people keep getting hung up on.
Cheryl Orange told the Associated Press via text message that she was with Eric Williams, Latavia McGee, Zindell Brown and Shaeed Woodard. McGee was scheduled to have cosmetic surgery in the Mexican city of Matamoros last Friday, and the other three were meant to cross back into the United States and reconvene with Orange in the Texas city of Brownsville within 15 minutes of dropping her off.

According to a police report reviewed by CBS News, the group was reported missing by Orange on Saturday.

The police report says Orange believed McGee was planning to undergo a gluteal augmentation in Matamoros. Orange did not have any information about the medical office McGee was going to, nor did she know which route her friends were taking to get to there.

Orange told police that the only reason she stayed in the group's Brownsville hotel room was because she had forgotten her identification and couldn't cross the border. She had their luggage, she told police, and had tried contacting the group several times, but their phones seemed to be "turned off."

Last edited:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
:ohhh: Cartel admitted it was a mistake and apologized and handed over the kidnappers that were responsible to the Mexican police.

Folk said it was prob a case of mistaken identity because right now Mexico got a flood of Haitian migrants who are in competition with the cartels for human trafficking
I don't think it's Hatians they're warring on. There's no way any migrant group could take control of anything within MX. It's that enough Hatian migration has boomed and theyve integrated them into any organization. Any cartel now probably has Hatians on payroll. So unless they know you? There wouldn't be a reason for anyone to drive into any area without suspicion.

If they turned in the right men, color me shocked. I thougt they would've been dipped in acid by now. But I suppose they really don't want this heat. Spring Break is around the corner and they own those hotels. I'm sure people shytted bricks and cancellations swelled up too. Everything is hurting their pockets.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@pawdalaw - "Watch the video. People say a lot of shyt, even within this thread. Yall kill me with thicomment policing shyt."

I watched that dumb bullshyt. She is relaying 2nd/3rd hand information from unnamed "Mexican news outlets" claiming this was retaliation against them for trying to rob a pharmacy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't think it's Hatians they're warring on. There's no way any migrant group could take control of anything within MX. It's that enough Hatian migration has boomed and theyve integrated them into any organization. Any cartel now probably has Hatians on payroll. So unless they know you? There wouldn't be a reason for anyone to drive into any area without suspicion.

If they turned in the right men, color me shocked. I thougt they would've been dipped in acid by now. But I suppose they really don't want this heat. Spring Break is around the corner and they own those hotels. I'm sure people shytted bricks and cancellations swelled up too. Everything is hurting their pockets.
Haitians been embedded in Mexico at a good 6 year clip now

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro the cartels that make their money from the resorts are the big players and this was fukking there shyt up. Plus yeah at any time America can go down there and kill them all. America went and got Chapo twice.

Those might be the real people too because witnesses were left alive.

They copping pleas cause cartels love american tourist and the money they bring in. They own and exploit a lot of tourist businesses. Why would they want to mess up that gravy train. Thats why they apologized and turned over the crew responsible. They messing up their money. Plus getting heat from the USA and FBI aint worth it. They would rather operate below the radar.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

They might have turned in the right guys simply because witnesses survived. An identifying tattoo, or even their voices were heard.

My theory, not long after they did the initial shooting the shooters realized they fukked up, and then that shyt went viral. Two people being alive implies someone early in this shyt told them they fukked up but let’s try to do ransom. When the US Gov’t said they wanted to negotiate instead of some random family shyt got too real.

Spring break is right around the corner too. The 5 might not be everyone involved but yeah send some of them to clean this shyt up. Them being left alive implies they want the witnesses to identify them.

Last edited: