Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikkas love "flexing for the gram"

If it was about a tummy tuck, they would have taken a ✈️ straight to Mexico and then got lost afterwards...

But you would have seen flicks and captions from the airport to Mexico itself...

No plane ticket
No gram flexing
A road trip to some wild random town in Mexico

Yeah SOMETHING ain't right here...

It's possible someone was "sent" down there and others took the ride...

Maybe a "debt" was owed and collateral damage/message was sent in return..

I'm def willing to come back here and say I'm wrong, but this not looking like a tummy tuck😅
I think her cousin had surgery at the same clinic

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How do you drive into a Narco state and just “get bricks”? I’m sure it’s as easy as driving over and asking for the local cartel plug and then just driving it right back across the border into the us right?
These nikkas have never gone thru CBP checkpoint at the Mexican border to understand how dumb of an idea that would be.

By the time you even approach the border to get back to the US your whole car already been scanned

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Guess the guys were on some YOLO type of trip, IDK..... but I can't believe none of them mentioned to her that it's not a good idea... I admit, men are usually more practical.

Mr Brown’s sister Zalandria Brown told the AP that the situation felt like a “bad dream” as she revealed that her younger brother had voiced concerns about travelling to such a dangerous place.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
plus cats with guns pulling up on them at random doesnt seem right.
It does if they're in an area they're not supposed to be in

My experience out of the country is once people realize youre American they either want to test their English on you or they try to sell you something.
In nice tourist areas yeah

The only way you catch the attention of folks in the underworld is to do something youre not supposed to do (hookers, drugs, etc...)
Or be somewhere you're not supposed to be as a tourist

Daps

videos on the link^
from the married dude's fb video there was another woman in the car and he made a comment "nikkas been driving. nikkas been eating p*ssy"
he was possibly cheating on his wife & that's why wife didn't know where he was
she layin up on him in the last video

I’m sure the wife will find her. A woman who’s being cheated on works faster than the FBI.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Omg!!!! Not that I was doubting you but I just hadn’t heard anything about it. I wonder what that tweet translates to.

Do you think they were down there for some type of exchange? Wtf?! If this is true they stupid stupid.

Btw here’s an English translation of that tweet:

There are people arguing that it couldn’t possibly be about drugs in this thread for various reasons but that was the first thing that popped into my head. Surgeries and clinics in foreign countries usually have different set ups than just hopping into a road trip and crossing the border because recovery is usually a BIG deal. There are actually resorts and hotels some stay at during their recovery in some cases.
I saw people saying that the clinics arrange transportation for you. It’s apart of the cost of the surgery.,

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Omg!!!! Not that I was doubting you but I just hadn’t heard anything about it. I wonder what that tweet translates to.

Do you think they were down there for some type of exchange? Wtf?! If this is true they stupid stupid.

Btw here’s an English translation of that tweet:

There are people arguing that it couldn’t possibly be about drugs in this thread for various reasons but that was the first thing that popped into my head. Surgeries and clinics in foreign countries usually have different set ups than just hopping into a road trip and crossing the border because recovery is usually a BIG deal. There are actually resorts and hotels some stay at during their recovery in some cases.
They showed a full body pic of ole girl, the fukk a tummy tuck gone do? Then the other ones got drug charges. My guess is the dudes were spose to be like security.

When I read about her kids testing positive for shyt, I knew what was up. She had to have shyt either lying around, or her dumb azz was cooking and they inhaled fumes. Either way, she's a dumb azz.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
ive done a good amount of traveling outside of the country...
...I generally do a month at a time.

Spent a month in Oaxaca.

Going down there with cash is VERY suspect.
plus cats with guns pulling up on them at random doesnt seem right.

My experience out of the country is once people realize youre American they either want to test their English on you or they try to sell you something.

The only way you catch the attention of folks in the underworld is to do something youre not supposed to do (hookers, drugs, etc...)
No American should go to another country and not speak the native language of that country. And Im gonna assume neither of these ppl were bilingual.

In general, drug cartels do not want to kill an American. They know the kinda heat that brings. At this point the US government looking for any excuse to treat them like terrorists and just start assassinating some of em or capturing them for clout.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
No American should go to another country and not speak the native language of that country. And Im gonna assume neither of these ppl were bilingual.

In general, drug cartels do not want to kill an American. They know the kinda heat that brings. At this point the US government looking for any excuse to treat them like terrorists and just start assassinating some of em or capturing them for clout.
well I dont agree with that...
...folks would never leave the U.S.

Most of the world speaks some sort of English...
..the only places ive been where nobody could understand me were parts of Vietnam or remote areas of China.

And even then I pulled out my phone and folks helped

(I got into an argument with a cab driver in Vietnam because I thought he was trying to rip me off...
...I hoped out the car without paying and ol boy pulled up on me and started shouting :mjlol:)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Whichever cartel that did this is probably on top of the “catch ‘‘Em! all” list and they know it. The cartels that run tourism are probably pissed as fukk too.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
well I dont agree with that...
...folks would never leave the U.S.

Most of the world speaks some sort of English...
..the only places ive been where nobody could understand me were parts of Vietnam or remote areas of China.

And even then I pulled out my phone and folks helped

(I got into an argument with a cab driver in Vietnam because I thought he was trying to rip me off...
...I hoped out the car without paying and ol boy pulled up on me and started shouting :mjlol:)
Get froggy in Brazil or one of those kinda spots. That situation can turn violent quick

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it was about a tummy tuck, they would have taken a ✈️ straight to Mexico and then got lost afterwards...

not if they didn’t have passports which is very plausible considering there was a 5th person in their party who they had to leave behind bcuz she didn’t even have regular ID which is all you need for the road trip