Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
^I called it this morning :unimpressed:

yqODQRG.jpg
this was in 2016
In 2016, Washington was charged with five counts of unlawful neglect of a child after her children tested positive for drugs, according to a Lake City police incident report.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this was in 2016

to be fair those positive test could be from second hand weed… and amphetamines is is DayQuil and the like. Also her doing drugs around her kids makes her a shytty parent, not a drug runner. Plus that shyt happened in 2016.

Superstar
Daps

videos on the link^
from the married dude's fb video there was another woman in the car and he made a comment "nikkas been driving. nikkas been eating p*ssy"
he was possibly cheating on his wife & that's why wife didn't know where he was
she layin up on him in the last video

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
To the rest of your post, these people were idiots:manny:

To the bolded, that's been proven false by the cartel's actions MANY times over
I mean shyt does happen...
...my ex had a friend that caught a stray bullet to the dome while honeymooning in Mexico City

They got lost after crossing the border
They were driving around in circles in a minivan with SC plates
Even in Southwest Houston nikkas gonna notice you
Why u nikkas so slow?

how does lost equal getting yanked out the car and killed?

when youre in places like that people will check your temperature to see what youre on...
...they dont kill you for getting lost though

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean shyt does happen...
...my ex had a friend that caught a stray bullet to the dome while honeymooning in Mexico City

how does lost equal getting yanked out the car and killed?

when youre in places like that people will check your temperature to see what youre on...
...they dont kill you for getting lost though
There it is:manny:

A woman died from a stray bullet in THIS shooting

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

videos on the link^
from the married dude's fb video there was another woman in the car and he made a comment "nikkas been driving. nikkas been eating p*ssy"
he was possibly cheating on his wife & that's why wife didn't know where he was
she layin up on him in the last video

Shorty lucky as hell that she didn't have her ID

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
oh ok … so, your basically saying they hate ADOS / FBA -black americans
because it’s too many damn stories of Mexican gangs, purposely harming threaten and killing black Americans ( WHOM WERE NON GANG AFFILIATED ) throughout all California & West/SouthWest region
im saying you get what you give

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Breh:mjlol:

Black people are the most stared at, followed, persecuted, suspected of nikkas on the planet and you honestly believe the cartels use dreaded up nikkas as drug smugglers?

This thread getting ridiculous:mjlol:

Do the cartels use Americans to smuggle drugs? Of course they do. Who do they use? WHITE PEOPLE

Some of these soccer moms moving with more work than your favorite rapper claims to:mjlol:
Breh I wouldn't be shocked if these fools watched BMF and thought they was about to go down there and approach the cartel on some meech and tee shyt and talk themselves into 200 kilos lol We are absolute clowns these days. Muthafukkas probably thought they would put their tax money together and get some keys from the cartel lol I swear I think this is exactly how it went.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh I wouldn't be shocked if these fools watched BMF and thought they was about to go down there and approach the cartel on some meech and tee shyt and talk themselves into 200 kilos lol We are absolute clowns these days. Muthafukkas probably thought they would put their tax money together and get some keys from the cartel lol I swear I think this is exactly how it went.
That still doesn't make sense IMO cuz it's easier for SC nikkas to get shyt via the port or the trains :manny: the farthest a nikka might go is Miami, going to Mexico is skipping over an absurd amount of plugs, for all that they woulda just linked with a cartel member who was already stateside

The chick went over for some bullshyt and the breh's were just down for the random trip : yeshrug: but I don't give many fukks about the situation, go on hood safari adventures in countries where they openly body politicians and police all the time, you asking for whatever they feel like doing to you

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
by locking up El Chapo and his sons, the US allowed more dangerous cartels to take over from sinaloa.
Sinaloa generally stuck to drugs and didn't attack foreigners
some of these other cartels don't give a fukk