Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A

I don't think people think the surgery story is totally unbelievable...

I think people think that DRIVING there FROM SC with multiple MEN to get a cheap BBL is weird.

I'm a woman, and if I was gonna have surgery on my azz and titties and bikini area.... I'd much rather travel with women...within the USA

Guess the guys were on some YOLO type of trip, IDK..... but I can't believe none of them mentioned to her that it's not a good idea... I admit, men are usually more practical.
Just because you, a woman, thinks it's a bad idea doesn't mean she(clearly) didn't. And like I said in my post lots of women do these risky procedures all the time

And there's a post a few pages ago where one of the men said he thought the trip was a bad idea. Hell her own mama thought it was a bad idea

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
How is saying that these BLACK MEN AND WOMAN were FOR SURE trying to traffic drugs NOT LOW SELF ESTEEM??

You are not black
Trust me, I'm Black.

My point is that anything is possible given the circumstances, I don't believe this was a simple coincidence of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I believe the killers and the four knew each other of some sorts, and they were there to meet and something went wrong en route to the situation.

I don't buy the bbl story because there's too many holes and just doesn't make sense but...

Let's say none of this is gang or drug related and she was going for a BBL, was she going to meet up with a real professional surgeon or one performing illegally on the black market? Third world countries always have shyt like this operating illegally and the Black market (similar to the dark web) ain't exactly the place to meet friendly people. Y'all said she wanted a cheap BBL so it's not hard fetched to believe that the woman and the three men were set up by these individuals. I don't believe they all were just strangers 🤷🏾‍♀️.

getting ambushed by cartel members carrying assault rifles doesn't make you weak and defenseless. automatically assuming that they were drug dealers is certainly a different type of mentality to have, and that shyt isn't empowering or whatever you're trying to imply.
As I said above in my last comment, we're all speculating and none of us know the truth, we just know what's been reported to the news.

Your opinion of the situation isn't automatically right or mines being supposedly wrong. You're talking as if your word is the “be all end all” of the situation while I'm leaving the door open for numerous possibilities as to why this happened 🤷🏾‍♀️ instead of just settling for the bonehead scenario it doesn't hurt to dig deeper into the why's and how's.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Just because you, a woman, thinks it's a bad idea doesn't mean she(clearly) didn't. And like I said in my post lots of women do these risky procedures all the time

And there's a post a few pages ago where one of the men said he thought the trip was a bad idea. Hell her own mama thought it was a bad idea

Thank you Captn Obvious.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah they was def moving work and trying to by pass the middle man and get a direct connect smh... reasons for a middle man is so you don't have to go there.
The cartel has direct connections in America you don’t have to go to Mexico for drugs. I’m not buying the whole drug deal conspiracy, BUT I will say that they were from SC so maybe they WERE that dumb to think that’s how it works after watching a few episodes of BMF and Power :yeshrug:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
is them having $7k true?

because Google says BBLs cost less than $7k...
...and shorty has been to Mexico before for "surgery" :francis:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
nikkas really believe that nikkas drove 2000 miles to a war zone to just cop some bricks like it’s a double quarter pounder at McDonald’s.

If they was in the game all them nikkas would’ve been killed
That’s what makes me believe it wasn’t that either, the remaining would have got executed

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is them having $7k true?

because Google says BBLs cost less than $7k...
...and shorty has been to Mexico before for "surgery" :francis:
1. She could've been going to get the works:manny: maybe she was getting a bbl and a tummy tuck

2. This could've been part of a larger vacation

3. If you've ever traveled and had a setback you've either thanked God you had fallback money or wished to God that you did :francis:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
nikkas really believe that nikkas drove 2000 miles to a war zone to just cop some bricks like it’s a double quarter pounder at McDonald’s.

If they was in the game all them nikkas would’ve been killed
yeah it’s a bit disturbing how black people cant just sympathize with other black people for doing something really fukking stupid. If these were white people we could accept it but because they are black, people are assuming they did this stupid shyt with criminal intent.

If they were criminals they wouldn’t have gone there without any guns, shyt if they were criminals they wouldn’t have gone there, like that. Have them bring that shyt into the US for you.

The four of them were victims of crime:francis:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
1. She could've been going to get the works:manny: maybe she was getting a bbl and a tummy tuck

2. This could've been part of a larger vacation

3. If you've ever traveled and had a setback you've either thanked God you had fallback money or wished to God that you did :francis:
ive done a good amount of traveling outside of the country...
...I generally do a month at a time.

Spent a month in Oaxaca.

Going down there with cash is VERY suspect.
plus cats with guns pulling up on them at random doesnt seem right.

My experience out of the country is once people realize youre American they either want to test their English on you or they try to sell you something.

The only way you catch the attention of folks in the underworld is to do something youre not supposed to do (hookers, drugs, etc...)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Spent a month in Oaxaca.

My experience out of the country is once people realize youre American they either want to test their English on you or they try to sell you something.

The only way you catch the attention of folks in the underworld is to do something youre not supposed to do (hookers, drugs, etc...)
To the rest of your post, these people were idiots:manny:

To the bolded, that's been proven false by the cartel's actions MANY times over

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Spent a month in Oaxaca.

They got lost after crossing the border
They were driving around in circles in a minivan with SC plates
Even in Southwest Houston nikkas gonna notice you
Why u nikkas so slow?