Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh:mjlol:

Black people are the most stared at, followed, persecuted, suspected of nikkas on the planet and you honestly believe the cartels use dreaded up nikkas as drug smugglers?

This thread getting ridiculous:mjlol:

Do the cartels use Americans to smuggle drugs? Of course they do. Who do they use? WHITE PEOPLE

Some of these soccer moms moving with more work than your favorite rapper claims to:mjlol:
to be fair, these people might of been stupid enough to pick up drugs and smuggle it across the border

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is this so hard to believe? Someone literally posted a link to a surgeon based in that city IG advertising plastic surgery and specifically advertising to Black woman getting their tax refunds. They said they got lost and had just called the medical office when they got ambushed, the fact that I keep seeing so many posts on here and on social media believing some country nikkas from SC was going to Mexico to cop bricks from "a plug" is more unbelievable to me than them accompanying her for plastic surgery.
Nikkas are REFUSING to let this simple shyt compute:russ:

I understand why y'all think it's ridiculous to believe a woman would travel into cartel land for a bbl or a tummy tuck but you're being given all the reasons why

We've seen stories of women flying to the worst parts of DR and Brazil to get bbls, some of which are nowhere close to legal. We've seen stories of women getting bbls in hotel rooms from fake practitioner injecting cement in them. Y'all are really underestimating the risks a lot of women take to get these surgeries. A lot of them die from the procedures themselves

Hell we all know what happened with Kanye West's mama. She went against doctors orders to get cosmetic surgery from someone else and died for it. Women take big risks for beauty

Ironically some of you have driven to a hood you KNEW you shouldn't have gone to for some p*ssy:mjlol: yo ass could've DIED that day. This is the same thing

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I understand why y'all think it's ridiculous to believe a woman would travel into cartel land for a bbl or a tummy tuck but you're being given all the reasons why

We've seen stories of women flying to the worst parts of DR and Brazil to get bbls, some of which are nowhere close to legal. We've seen stories of women getting bbls in hotel rooms from fake practitioner injecting cement in women. Y'all are really estimating the risks a lot of women take to get these surgeries

Ironically some of you have driven to a hood you KNEW you shouldn't have gone to for some p*ssy:mjlol: yo ass could've DIED that day. This is the same thing
yea but 2000 fuking miles? maybe she was there for that surgery but these brehs had to have other ideas

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea but 2000 fuking miles? maybe she was there for that surgery but these brehs had to have other ideas
You saw the flyer didn't you? To her that deal was worth it:manny:

I keep telling y'all it's tax season and this is when black women get all their body work done. There are women on a plane to DR or Brazil as we speak for the exact same reason. We only know about this situation because of the fallout

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Remember the Coli is 95 percent white mexico and Asia they will never accept that black people can be innocent victims because of they prejudices against us…
Or maybe some of us don't like to beat it in our heads that Black ppl are only capable of being weak/defenseless victims at the hands of everybody.

It's a low self-esteem mentality 🤷🏾‍♀️ but do you, none of us know the truth like we think we do, we're all just speculating if anything, nothing more than that.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Or maybe some of us don't like to beat it in our heads that Black ppl are only capable of being weak/defenseless victims at the hands of everybody.

It's a low self-esteem mentality 🤷🏾‍♀️ but do you, none of us know the truth like we think we do, we're all just speculating if anything, nothing more than that.
How is saying that these BLACK MEN AND WOMAN were FOR SURE trying to traffic drugs NOT LOW SELF ESTEEM??

You are not black

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
So nobody in here mentioned that they went to get bricks??
How do you drive into a Narco state and just “get bricks”? I’m sure it’s as easy as driving over and asking for the local cartel plug and then just driving it right back across the border into the us right?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

getting ambushed by cartel members carrying assault rifles doesn't make you weak and defenseless. automatically assuming that they were drug dealers is certainly a different type of mentality to have, and that shyt isn't empowering or whatever you're trying to imply.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you drive into a Narco state and just “get bricks”? I’m sure it’s as easy as driving over and asking for the local cartel plug and then just driving it right back across the border into the us right?
Some dreaded up, country ass, south Carolina nikkas pulling up in Matamoros in the middle of a drug war like :takedat:yall got them thangs right?"

Nikkas letting shows like Power rot their brains:dead: these Tubi movie fantasies:mjlol:

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Y’all nikkas so far from the streets smh…and that’s not a bad thing but stop actin like u kno when u don’t

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
A

We've seen stories of women flying to the worst parts of DR and Brazil to get bbls, some of which are nowhere close to legal. We've seen stories of women getting bbls in hotel rooms from fake practitioner injecting cement in them. Y'all are really estimating the risks a lot of women take to get these surgeries. A lot of them die from the procedures themselves

Hell we all know what happened with Kanye West's mama. She went against doctors orders to get cosmetic surgery from someone else and died for it. Women take big risks for beauty

I don't think people think the surgery story is totally unbelievable...

I think people think that DRIVING there FROM SC with multiple MEN to get a cheap BBL is weird.

I'm a woman, and if I was gonna have surgery on my azz and titties and bikini area.... I'd much rather travel with women...within the USA

Guess the guys were on some YOLO type of trip, IDK..... but I can't believe none of them mentioned to her that it's not a good idea... I admit, men are usually more practical.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Idk.. the more I keep reading different articles and gathering different bits of information, the whole “medical procedure” reason for the trip is starting to get muddy to me too. Idc what the girl’s mother says. She could just be going off what her daughter told her, which could’ve been a lie. They had $7K on them. Idk brehs. Driving all the way to Mexico in a minivan? You can amass $7K but can’t conjure a little more money for a plane ticket? And that’s a long, uncomfortable ride to be driving back after having a surgery. Possibly life threatening, even. The truth is going to come out eventually. I wouldn’t be surprised if, when all is said and done, the two remaining survivors are arrested and charged with some sort of crime. Eh, I hate this tin foil conspiracy sh*t though. But man.. it seems like the more information that comes out, the less the original story makes sense.

If it was a drug deal I don’t think they would’ve returned the two that were alive I just can’t see that happening.