Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all still buying that BBL story 🤣?

They were down in Mexico for something deeper than that 🤷🏾‍♀️ I know we don't want to believe it to be the case but the idea that these four were just chilling in a bad area sipping on coffee and just randomly was targeted by a gang is too “good” to be true.

This shyt definitely had some level of drug connection that we'll probably never know about due to what transpired🤷🏾‍♀️.

Mexican cartels and gangs sometimes use Americans to move product throughout the states to avoid suspicion, similar to how the days of Escobar and Cali Cartel had American connections helping them get money and drugs in and out the country.
why is this so hard to believe? Someone literally posted a link to a surgeon based in that city IG advertising plastic surgery and specifically advertising to Black woman getting their tax refunds. They said they got lost and had just called the medical office when they got ambushed, the fact that I keep seeing so many posts on here and on social media believing some country nikkas from SC was going to Mexico to cop bricks from "a plug" is more unbelievable to me than them accompanying her for plastic surgery.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They were civilans. Most aren't going to understand what Matamoros is like, and thus, believe they were there for drugs or whatever. This is just a morality play by people, to blame someone for a tragedy. They deserved it! It's pretty sicking. Just look at the way they are dressed, and who they were. They are regular family people. Probably not a lot of money. Underemployed.

They aren't going to Moros for a meet, during high alert, even a contact would have said DO NOT come down. You don't just roll into Matamoros and try to find a plug. They aren't even at that level. Moros is CDG, heavy hitters

It's a war zone. There are convoys of armed gunmen on high alert, tactical vests and automatic weapons, it can be like a militarized zone when it's active, which is often. They will empty out into your car, your house, they will send gunmen into a hotel and drag out people, if they even think you are a rival. The exact exact details are unclear, but it was mistaken ID, plus high alert.

Look at actions and facts, not words and innuendo, and what a lot of people THINK about the drug game. They left the victims alive, because they knew they fukked up. They couldn't undo what they did, but sparing their lives eases the pressure.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Why would the cartel have some random black people move drugs across the border in a car?
:russ:

The cartel don't fukk wit black people like that. They kill black people on sight. The cartel already has their selection of Border Patrol agents to help them move product across the border
Breh no they don’t :mjlol:

I think y’all are conflating SoCal gang politics with the drug game which are two totally completely different things.

Look up Craig Petties, a breh from Tennessee that was arrested in Mexico where one of the Cartels was hiding and protecting him.

Even BMF used to go into Mexico to meet with their sources.

Whether or not these guys were trafficking, I don’t know and I wouldn’t wanna put that on random black people.

But it was a stupid move if it really was for a tummy tuck.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Las senioritas drug bust in South Carolina last month...

Don't want to put that stain on them, but South Carolina seems to be plugged in...
Shyt looking spooky
This stupid shyt here :dead:

It's drug connections to every state in America.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
why is this so hard to believe? the fact that I keep seeing so many posts on here and on social media believing some country nikkas from SC was going to Mexico to cop bricks from "a plug" is more unbelievable to me than them accompanying her for plastic surgery.
Remember the Coli is 95 percent white mexico and Asia they will never accept that black people can be innocent victims because of they prejudices against us…

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This just as ignorant as the shyt you speaking against :dead:

Profiling of the car, clothes, time of the incident, economic incentive to drive, what 15 hours? Two days? You have to assume they are missing work, or work from home, or are underemplyed, with kinds of schedules that allow for spur of moment trips to Mexico. These aren't high level drug traffickers. They aren't wealthy tourists on a leisure visit. They aren't college kids. They aren't Mexican nationals. These are lower middle class people from South Carolina with an economic incentive to visit Matamoros. It's not a JUDGEMENT of their character but an educated analysis of their profiles.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

They were down in Mexico for something deeper than that 🤷🏾‍♀️ I know we don't want to believe it to be the case but the idea that these four were just chilling in a bad area sipping on coffee and just randomly was targeted by a gang is too “good” to be true.

This shyt definitely had some level of drug connection that we'll probably never know about due to what transpired🤷🏾‍♀️.

Mexican cartels and gangs sometimes use Americans to move product throughout the states to avoid suspicion, similar to how the days of Escobar and Cali Cartel had American connections helping them get money and drugs in and out the country.

So the Cartels get 4 Black people to traffic drugs for them across the border..yeah right.

Only a god forsaken idiot would use the world's most visible and scrutinized Ethnicity to traffic drugs across the Mexican border :wtf:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh:mjlol:

Black people are the most stared at, followed, persecuted, suspected of nikkas on the planet and you honestly believe the cartels use dreaded up nikkas as drug smugglers?

This thread getting ridiculous:mjlol:

Do the cartels use Americans to smuggle drugs? Of course they do. Who do they use? WHITE PEOPLE

Some of these soccer moms moving with more work than your favorite rapper claims to:mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh:mjlol:

Black people are the most stared at, followed, persecuted, suspected of nikkas on the planet and you honestly believe the cartels use dreaded up nikkas as drug smugglers?

This thread getting ridiculous:mjlol:

Do the cartels use Americans to smuggle drugs? Of course they do. Who do they use? WHITE PEOPLE

Some of these soccer moms moving with more work than your favorite rapper claims to:mjlol:
:russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^I called it this morning :unimpressed:

yqODQRG.jpg

1 woman and 3 guys going down to mexico for some lopo/bbl sh!t makes no sense to me. they had to be picking up weight, no other reason to drive that far and traveling back from a surgical procedure seems crazy