desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
^I called it this morning :unimpressed:

yqODQRG.jpg
Damn, fukk her even more now

What was the justification for testing the kids though? Don't tell me she left the kids home by themselves

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I’m not Jamaican idiot. Most Violent Cities in the World 2023

And it’s on the list and im telling you what I saw with my own eyes. Anybody that has travelled and has a passport, (you most likely don’t) and has seen a third world country hood and a first world’s one know it’s not even a comparison. Mf’s in Hounders literally have snipers on the roof just shut up and watch Power or BMF.
and that list still isn't disproving my original point. after Mexico, Brazil and Venezuela, no other country shows up more than US. and that has mostly to do to the hood. All that sniper shyt is irrelevant with the same result

says the chihuahua that was barking and posting rants first until I stomp my foot down and now you want to play this reverse psychology
There’s 2 American cities idiot , across a country that is 3.8 million square miles big. Compared to countries like Venezuela on the list that have 353,841 miles, one is obviously worse

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
says the chihuahua that was barking and posting rants first until I stomp my foot down and now you want to play this reverse psychology

There’s nothing you can say to erase the stench of ‘stupid’ that you’re wearing in this thread. And you have me to thank for that :unimpressed:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Y'all still buying that BBL story 🤣?

They were down in Mexico for something deeper than that 🤷🏾‍♀️ I know we don't want to believe it to be the case but the idea that these four were just chilling in a bad area sipping on coffee and just randomly was targeted by a gang is too “good” to be true.

This shyt definitely had some level of drug connection that we'll probably never know about due to what transpired🤷🏾‍♀️.

Mexican cartels and gangs sometimes use Americans to move product throughout the states to avoid suspicion, similar to how the days of Escobar and Cali Cartel had American connections helping them get money and drugs in and out the country.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Bodies recovered but no announcements of arrests? Or did I miss that part of the update?

Also way too much victim shaming. I don't agree with her choice to go get a surgery in Mexico but that shouldn't be a death sentence for anyone involved.
Mexico doesn't give a fukk about black people. There won't be any arrests. The police and the cartel are on the same side in this

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Y'all still buying that BBL story 🤣?

They were down in Mexico for something deeper than that 🤷🏾‍♀️ I know we don't want to believe it to be the case but the idea that these four were just chilling in a bad area sipping on coffee and just randomly was targeted by a gang is too “good” to be true.

This shyt definitely had some level of drug connection that we'll probably never know about due to what transpired🤷🏾‍♀️.

Mexican cartels and gangs sometimes use Americans to move product throughout the states to avoid suspicion, similar to how the days of Escobar and Cali Cartel had American connections helping them get money and drugs in and out the country.
Why would the cartel have some random black people move drugs across the border in a car?
:russ:

The cartel don't fukk wit black people like that. They kill black people on sight. The cartel already has their selection of Border Patrol agents to help them move product across the border

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You’re gonna post this like the feds didn’t just arrest a serial killer in Stockton that was almost exclusively targeting Latino men, terrorizing the community there? :mjlol:

But just to entertain you, I’ll bite.

Monrovia cousins convicted of murdering 16-year-old Sammantha Salas

(Murdered by black gangsters walking home with friends)

Man convicted of killing Long Beach mom, daughter restrained in court, sentenced to life in prison | abc7.com

(Murdered by a black gangster after a grocery shopping trip)

(Grown ass black gangster targets and kills 2 children and their babysitter; murdered a construction worker weeks prior)

The funny thing about these murders is the killer gets op-eds trying to convince readers these senseless murders were not racially motivated. I wonder if Latino gang members often receive this treatment?

L.A's 49th Street Massacre may not have been about race

Past case: Second man sentenced in slaying of 3-year-old - The Homicide Report

(Black gangster shoots and kills a three year old girl aiming at her unaffiliated father. Shooter deliberately shoots the child after critically injuring the father)

Should I go on or are you going to Juelz around killings clearly motivated by the color of a persons skin?

:snoop:

you just proved my point you posted a bunch of stories to suit your narrative without any receipts …. there’s absolutely nothing that said, those black criminals who committed those heinous acts did that based off the other victims race/color

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Why would the cartel have some random black people move drugs across the border in a car?
:russ:

The cartel don't fukk wit black people like that. They kill black people on sight. The cartel already has their selection of Border Patrol agents to help them move product across the border
As you said, why would they?

Nobody expects them to use Black ppl to move weight 🤷🏾‍♀️ makes things less suspicious.

Or if not that, maybe they came to buy from cartels/a street gang and got set up 🤷🏾‍♀️.