Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t getting into this with you fakkit, but anybody that knows anything knows that black gangs terrorized Mexicans and newly-arrived refugees all throughout the 70’s and 80’s. Even now there are cases where innocents are gunned down in tat for tat revenge shootings between warring gangs. If you can’t confront that inconvenient truth I don’t know what to tell you, bytch.

You want to sit there and act like I side with racist mexican gangs when I don’t.
This is not true. I was in SOCAL (Inglewood/Culver City/South Central/Fontana San BD County) in the 80’s and Blacks did not target Mexicans at all. They had a mutual respect/comradery. What you’re saying is CAP. My suspicion is that once the Cartels started becoming more violent, and created a culture of violence, that shyt spilled over into the US within the Mexican community.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nobody hates México. We hate on MexiCANS :mjlol:

God blessed these motherfukkers with some of the most beautiful, diverse land in the world and they out having Cartel wars and making trash corridos :scust:
Off topic, but I used to hate that music too. And now it's grown on me. (Not all of it). In Texas you hear it all --Zydeco, Tejano, and cumbias. After visiting the DR so much. I've grown to appreciate accordion based music. Visiting the Carribean actually made me appreciate the instrument more after hearing traditional merengue. It was weird walking down Santo Domingo last year and hearing corridos. I don't know if the show Narcos has these kids gassed up on narco culture, but I am shocked by it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Here we go:mjlol: right on time with the "Y'all hate black women" shyt:mjlol:. Shyt like this is why another idiot is gonna go down there and likely DIE next time

Initial report said the victims were armed and they were involved in the shootout. If they didn't have guns I'll be wrong about that :hubie: but everything else I said stands. This shyt was STUPID as fukk

"Some of them had traveled there before without any issues"

This is part of y'all problem. Y'all wanna play in thunderstorms then when someone gets called stupid for getting struck by lightning they're wrong. The fukkin Mexican government has explicit warnings to stay the fukk out of the city because of cartel volatility

Compare unpredictable natural disasters like earthquakes to driving a$$hole deep into cartel land brehs. Are you serious?:mjlol:

If my own mama wanted to drive to north Mexico for a tummy tuck I would tell her how fukkin STUPID that sounds and do everything in my power to keep her from going. Because that shyt is STUPID. That STUPIDITY got people killed

Fukk it I hate black women tho:mjlol:
p*ssy nikka I live in Texas and I wouldn't even attempt to cross the border with a toy gun
You think 3 nikkas with dreads from South Carolina snuck guns into Mexico?
fukk initial reports,post facts or don't post at all

They travelled from South Carolina to Mexico with guns to protect a woman getting a BBL?
:dead:

Plenty of articles have been posted in here, witnesses accounts etc,try reading first before opening your c00n mouth

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
p*ssy nikka I live in Texas and I wouldn't even attempt to cross the border with a toy gun
You think 3 nikkas with dreads from South Carolina snuck guns into Mexico?
fukk initial reports,post facts or don't post at all

They travelled from South Carolina to Mexico with guns to protect a woman getting a BBL?
:dead:

Plenty of articles have been posted in here, witnesses accounts etc,try reading first before opening your c00n mouth
Reading first is how I got the guns information which I already accepted being wrong about:manny:

Everything else is you caping for stupidity:manny:

But you one of them talk rough on the internet nikkas doing what feels natural to you so enjoy your day breh :pachaha:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Men lie, women lie, numbers don’t. Once again your ignorant dumb ass is actually bragging about it.

Lil Ze and his crew will take over any of your first world danger areas
you have posted everything but numbers
it's you Jamaicans who are bragging about your parents home country being this big and bad and yet more American cities show up in the top 10 list

if you guys notice, it's only Jamaicans disagreeing with me

I got you tight. Kingston didn't make any top 10 global city danger list. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
you have posted everything but numbers
it's you Jamaicans who are bragging about your parents home country being this big and bad and yet more American cities show up in the top 10 list

if you guys notice, it's only Jamaicans disagreeing with me

I got you tight. Kingston didn't make any top 10 global city danger list. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY
I’m not Jamaican idiot. Most Violent Cities in the World 2023

And it’s on the list and im telling you what I saw with my own eyes. Anybody that has travelled and has a passport, (you most likely don’t) and has seen a third world country hood and a first world’s one know it’s not even a comparison. Mf’s in Hounders literally have snipers on the roof just shut up and watch Power or BMF

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
….I wouldn’t be surprised if, when all is said and done, the two remaining survivors are arrested and charged with some sort of crime….

^I called it this morning :unimpressed:

yqODQRG.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I’m not Jamaican idiot. Most Violent Cities in the World 2023

And it’s on the list and im telling you what I saw with my own eyes. Anybody that has travelled and has a passport, (you most likely don’t) and has seen a third world country hood and a first world’s one know it’s not even a comparison. Mf’s in Hounders literally have snipers on the roof just shut up and watch Power or BMF
and that list still isn't disproving my original point. after Mexico, Brazil and Venezuela, no other country shows up more than US. and that has mostly to do to the hood. All that sniper shyt is irrelevant with the same result
Emotionally charged hit dog hollering :unimpressed:
says the chihuahua that was barking and posting rants first until I stomp my foot down and now you want to play this reverse psychology

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I was originally sold on the BBL story but this one not making sense.

Mother of 6 travels to Mexico for a medical procedure with 3 other dudes? If she was with other women I can buy that story more. This kinda feels like these were guys trying to pick up a drop and got intercepted by the cartel. They were in that old ass van and drove? That really feels like guys making the women the driver to roll more incognito. Maybe it was wrong place at wrong time but I'm just not familiar with 3 guys traveling with 1 woman to get a tummy tuck. Typically that woman needs a support system and she would choose her friends to help nurse her back to normal. This really sounds like some dirty shyt going on and that medical procedure story is a cover up for all sides.
Agreed …. That shyt sound like they was moving work