Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Also in Mexico the border towns are the most dangerous because that is how the cartels get the drugs back and forth into the US, so they ignorant asses always waring for control of the border. The further south you go in Mexico the less violent cartel crime there is.

I worked with other engineers in Tamaulipas who were kidnapped and forced to go to the ATM and take out money and give to the cartels. So kidnapping folks is common if they think you got money. One Mexican kat that I am still cool with mom got kidnapped and the cartel asked him to pay up 5K US to get her back. They followed him to work at the company we worked at in Reynosa and they realized he was an engineer.

So they followed him home one day and saw his home where he stayed with his mom (in Mexico its common for folks who are even professionals to stay with their parents or have their parents live with them). They waited for him to go to work the next day and went to his home and kidnapped his mom.
Yea. I went to college in Brownsville for a year (2010--2011). I have stories for days, but not all are bad. We would walk to Matamoros to buy bottles and party past 2 am. Never had any issues. This was peak cartel wars 2008-2012.

Side note, my family is Belizean. We drove through Mexico to get to Belize. I’ve been on 20+ trips and driven 4 times myself. Police men are mostly cool. Some are dirty and will fleece you of some cash then radio their buddies so they can get you. The Army are the best. They just let you keep it moving. The most I’ve given on a trip is $120.

Cartels, at times, create their own check points at night. I’ve been through a few. Overall I’ve had one scare. We have some family friends that got robbed and thrown into a ditch. They took a coastal route instead of the main roads.

My last trip was 2013. I guess that’s pre Haitian/Jamaican hustlers. I’ve never been asked if I was either. I doubt I’d drive now. Overall, the border states suck but once you passed them and hit Tampico, the rest of the trip becomes safe. The Yucatán used to be safe as well but I guess the gang members are starting to target tourists. That’s bad business for Mexico.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
another buster who comes with emotions not facts
Okay idiot, I’ll give you your attention. I’ve been to St. Louis and Kingston not N.O.

Again, having a high murder rate or being from a dangerous city is not to brag on.

The difference is, in St. Louis and most cities in America, it’s still a first world country. If the cops really cared the criminals are getting locked up and guns are off the streets.

Compare that to Mexico, Jamaica where the violence is tied politically and one call or one or two bribes and murder isn’t forgotten. Can the crips in St. Louis bribe a judge?

All aren’t ideal places to live but when I was in Kingston the area I was in literally had a curfew where the army would patrol the streets. Pitch black at night, some places with no lights, water and electricity. And people said a few years back people went to war with the police just like the Cartel did when they took El chapos son. If anyone in Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis even thought of that, they would have the full force of the government on their ass or a M.O.V.E situation like in Philly

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk.. the more I keep reading different articles and gathering different bits of information, the whole “medical procedure” reason for the trip is starting to get muddy to me too. Idc what the girl’s mother says. She could just be going off what her daughter told her, which could’ve been a lie. They had $7K on them. Idk brehs. Driving all the way to Mexico in a minivan? You can amass $7K but can’t conjure a little more money for a plane ticket? And that’s a long, uncomfortable ride to be driving back after having a surgery. Possibly life threatening, even. The truth is going to come out eventually. I wouldn’t be surprised if, when all is said and done, the two remaining survivors are arrested and charged with some sort of crime. Eh, I hate this tin foil conspiracy sh*t though. But man.. it seems like the more information that comes out, the less the original story makes sense.
How is this not adding up?

The $7k was for the surgery breh

Again income tax season is new titties/bbl/tummy tuck season. More than a few women take their refunds and get surgery, especially as they become cheaper and more accessible

Small seedy towns, like this one in Mexico, offer cheap surgery. This ain't rocket science

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also in Mexico the border towns are the most dangerous because that is how the cartels get the drugs back and forth into the US, so they ignorant asses always waring for control of the border. The further south you go in Mexico the less violent cartel crime there is.

I worked with other engineers in Tamaulipas who were kidnapped and forced to go to the ATM and take out money and give to the cartels. So kidnapping folks is common if they think you got money. One Mexican kat that I am still cool with mom got kidnapped and the cartel asked him to pay up 5K US to get her back. They followed him to work at the company we worked at in Reynosa and they realized he was an engineer.

So they followed him home one day and saw his home where he stayed with his mom (in Mexico its common for folks who are even professionals to stay with their parents or have their parents live with them). They waited for him to go to work the next day and went to his home and kidnapped his mom.
EXACTLY breh. I've heard these same stories directly from Mexican people

A lot of posters usually don't live in cities with large enough Mexican populations to hear these stories. If you got Mexican friends or coworkers with family in Mexico they have plenty of these stories

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
EXACTLY breh. I've heard these same stories directly from Mexican people

A lot of posters usually don't live in cities with large enough Mexican populations to hear these stories. If you got Mexican friends or coworkers with family in Mexico they have plenty of these stories
They know, they’re just disingenuous trolls with an agenda. Notice how quickly they were to shyt on an entire ethnic group; the irony is palpable. I said this very early on in the thread…this shyt happens all the time. But they see it’s black people targeted and suddenly they want to mobilize like they’re the ghetto avengers :skip:

Where’s this patriotism when its white and brown American citizens meeting grisly fates? :mjpls:

Body of missing South Texas deputy constable found, suspect charged with murder

Remains found in Mexico identified as those of missing American | CNN

How A Cartel-Linked Murder Rocked A Wealthy Dallas Suburb

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yea maybe I went too overboard cause Im a big fan of the Mayan ruins and beaches. 🇧🇷 🇨🇴 would be up there too
Mexico is huge. I don't get why people love to hate on it. As far as Spanish countries go, I think PR/DR are just too similar and overlap. I also can argue with how much better the food is. Few countries offer the jungles, beaches, mountains and deserts all in one place like MX. It's sad how it's a narco state.

Brazil take the #1 spot for me though.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cotidamn you c00ns hate black women
They drove together to split driving duties dumb ass c00n
Security?u think they had burners in that minivan?
:dahell:

"This was their version of protecting black women "?

Zindell,one of the victims.. didn't even want to go because of the travel advisory
Some of them had travelled there before without any issues

Should nikkas stop going to Turkey for hair implants with all the earthquakes popping off?
Would you be okay with LSA c*nts laughing at some bald nikka who flewd out for a surgery and got killed by the earthquake?
Here we go:mjlol: right on time with the "Y'all hate black women" shyt:mjlol:. Shyt like this is why another idiot is gonna go down there and likely DIE next time

Initial report said the victims were armed and they were involved in the shootout. If they didn't have guns I'll be wrong about that :hubie: but everything else I said stands. This shyt was STUPID as fukk

"Some of them had traveled there before without any issues"

This is part of y'all problem. Y'all wanna play in thunderstorms then when someone gets called stupid for getting struck by lightning they're wrong. The fukkin Mexican government has explicit warnings to stay the fukk out of Matamoros because of cartel volatility. Keep fukkin around and thinking shyt sweet tho:manny:

Compare unpredictable natural disasters like earthquakes to driving a$$hole deep into cartel land brehs. Are you serious?:mjlol:

If my own mama wanted to drive to north Mexico for a tummy tuck I would tell her how fukkin STUPID that sounds and do everything in my power to keep her from going. Because that shyt is STUPID. That STUPIDITY got people killed. Her own MAMA knew this shyt was STUPID. That's why she begged her not to go

Fukk it I hate black women tho:mjlol:

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Mexico is huge. I don't get why people love to hate on it. As far as Spanish countries go, I think PR/DR are just too similar and overlap. I also can argue with how much better the food is. Few countries offer the jungles, beaches, mountains and deserts all in one place like MX. It's sad how it's a narco state.

Brazil take the #1 spot for me though.

Nobody hates México. We hate on MexiCANS :mjlol:

God blessed these motherfukkers with some of the most beautiful, diverse land in the world and they out having Cartel wars and making trash corridos :scust:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They know, they’re just disingenuous trolls with an agenda. Notice how quickly they were to shyt on an entire ethnic group; the irony is palpable. I said this very early on in the thread…this shyt happens all the time. But they see it’s black people targeted and suddenly they want to mobilize like they’re the ghetto avengers :skip:

Where’s this patriotism when its white and brown American citizens meeting grisly fates? :mjpls:

Body of missing South Texas deputy constable found, suspect charged with murder

Remains found in Mexico identified as those of missing American | CNN

How A Cartel-Linked Murder Rocked A Wealthy Dallas Suburb
There was that location scout for the show Narcos that ended up in the wrong territory and they killed the fukk out of him

That shyt was part of what got the show cancelled